Author Topic: The war against therapeutic Nihilism  (Read 537 times)

Offline DDZ

• Trade Count: (0)
The war against therapeutic Nihilism
« on: October 13, 2021, 08:33:08 AM »
In the video Dr. McCullough talks about the dangers of the vaccine. He basically says you have more of a chance of dying from the vaccine than you do of covid.  As for children its the same, they have much more chance of dying or being hospitalized from the vaccine than they do covid. If you don't care to watch the whole thing, watch the last few minutes starting at about the 1hr, 1 minute mark. He says this is not about covid, and I believe that 100%.  I believe anyone that thinks its about covid has been struck with fear by the media and our now Marxist government.  Dr. McCullough is my favorite doctor who is not afraid to speak the truth like so many are.  Anything he says certainly sparks my interest.

https://rumble.com/vnbv86-winning-the-war-against-therapeutic-nihilism-and-trusted-treatments-vs-unte.html
Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.    Wm. Penn

Offline BUGEYE

• Trade Count: (3)
Re: The war against therapeutic Nihilism
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2021, 02:41:20 PM »
We took the Johnson and Johnson shot so we could go on a cruise, then we heard some bad "juju" and when the cruise line offered full refunds, we took it.
I have a niece in Nashville who is an agent for the TBI, and who was fully vaccinated, as was her husband, so last week they went to Panama City beach and both got sick.
They tested down there and were both positive.  They drove home this past Saturday and are recovering at home.
So, do the shots work??   Probably not.
I still wear a mask in public and keep Lysol towels in the truck and Jeep, I clean my cart when I start and clean me hands and walking cane when I get back to the truck.
Give me liberty, or give me death
                                     Patrick Henry

Give me liberty, or give me death
                                     bugeye