Author Topic: In this period of confusion and unrest, many questions arise.  (Read 534 times)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
.s
  many questions arise..chiefly around the questions of "us vs them"..   We know who the "us" is for most of us..but exactly who are the "them"?

Over the centuries the them has been referred to by several terms.. illuminatti, the Club of Rome,  and even today perhaps "the World economic forum!

Here is an 11 minute video that outlines how a few, or perhaps ultimately one person, plans to rule the world,
 and control every facet of the individual's life.

Here is a 11 minute video that may only appeal to the politically motivated intellectuals, due to it's length...but it is very informative as to just who the "they" are, and what they have in mind !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=60MzTlrOCXQ

If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline BUGEYE

• Trade Count: (3)
Re: In this period of confusion and unrest, many questions aries..
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2021, 06:37:41 AM »
Them is EVERY democrat.   
Give me liberty, or give me death
                                     Patrick Henry

Give me liberty, or give me death
                                     bugeye
Like Like x 1 View List

Offline DDZ

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: In this period of confusion and unrest, many questions arise.
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2021, 01:32:47 PM »
This is no longer politics, or democrats vs republicans. Its a battle between good and evil, and a battle against Christs enemies. 
Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.    Wm. Penn