Author Topic: Senile Joe, picks another "winner" !  (Read 629 times)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
Senile Joe, picks another "winner" !
« on: October 08, 2021, 06:19:45 AM »
  Yup....He's done it again!  Selected a winner to handle the installation and/or removal of military chaplains.

Apparently keeping in line with Democrat values, old Joe selects a "lesbian, gay, transexual" whatever that is..
to fill the position !
      https://www.military.com/daily-news/2021/10/07/senators-tear-pentagon-nominee-oversee-chaplains-being-anti-christian.html

Here; Tom Cotton takes on this lying SOS (military slang) and corners her/him/it in it's lies..   Note especially  at about 2:10 in the video he quotes her, accusing "white evengelical leaders" of not understanding the Gospel !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NZnwJE3WDp8

Sorry you old reprobate..but if anyone understands the Gospel..it has to be the evangelical churches, since sharing the Gospel is their stock in trade !
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
Re: Senile Joe, picks another "winner" !
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2021, 06:33:42 AM »
  Looks like Joe is seeking out the more confused to run important posts.....

https://www.washingtonblade.com/2021/07/22/senate-confirms-lesbian-trans-nominees-to-high-profile-defense-roles/

Aren't these two enough Joe?  Maybe they will let you sniff their hair !

That one Joe chose to harass the chaplains... claims to be lesbian, gay, transexual.. How in blazes does she/he keep her/his roles straight..  I mean with who, what, where or how?

Here, from another article;
  " A former Army officer, Fulton graduated from the U.S. Military Academy’s first class to include women, and went on to become the first openly gay member of the academy’s Board of Visitors in 2011. Most recently, she served as the chief administrator of the New Jersey Motor Vehicles Commission."

From that, apparently it was considered a woman at the academy.  ..But he/she seems to be posing as a woman now..so where does the trans thing come in?

Is it a male locked up in a female body, or a female body dominated by a male personality? ...Or is it at true hermaphrodite, that hasn't figured out which route to take ?

If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline Ranger99

• Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2021, 06:47:28 AM »
He's such a goose
18 MINUTES.  . . . . . .

Offline orerancher

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2021, 06:54:28 AM »
Ya gotta Remember, biden's Not the One doin all This...He's just the Puppet....This Crap is Comin from the DNC and Whoever Controls the DNC...and It's Bigger then You Think It is....

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2021, 07:06:09 AM »
Ya gotta Remember, biden's Not the One doin all This...He's just the Puppet....This Crap is Comin from the DNC and Whoever Controls the DNC...and It's Bigger then You Think It is....

No, I have no illusions about who is running Joe!  ..And it is far bigger and older than the Democrat party! 

...Far bigger, older, and more powerful.....

Offline BUGEYE

• Trade Count: (3)
« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2021, 07:37:22 AM »
Soros, Gates, Bloomberg, Hillary, etc.
Give me liberty, or give me death
                                     Patrick Henry

Give me liberty, or give me death
                                     bugeye

Offline oldandslow

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #6 on: October 08, 2021, 11:52:28 AM »

I agree. This is the price he paid to have the election stolen for him. Besides that he is so brain dead that he doesn't have a clue about what he is doing although I doubt he would care if he did know.

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #7 on: October 08, 2021, 12:05:24 PM »
Soros, Gates, Bloomberg, Hillary, etc.

...And the biggest partner of them all, "walks around like a roaring lion...seeking who he may devour!"