Author Topic: Military, Federal Employees and Civilian Contractors Sue Biden  (Read 978 times)

Offline teamnelson

• Trade Count: (30)
Military, Federal Employees and Civilian Contractors Sue Biden
« on: October 17, 2021, 04:30:12 AM »
https://lc.org/newsroom/details/101521-military-federal-employees-and-civilian-contractors-sue-biden

The military plaintiffs include two Navy SEALs, a Navy EOD Officer, a Navy Senior Chief Petty Officer, a Navy Chaplain, two Marine Lt. Colonels, two Marine Lance Corporals, an Air Force Major, an Air Force Technical Sergeant, an Army National Guardsman, an Army Colonel, and a Coast Guard Lieutenant.

In a sworn statement to Liberty Counsel, one Navy Chaplain stated, “I personally observed (and the Sailors told me in the course of counseling about) tremendous amounts of coercion, bullying, censorship, and intimidation being brought forth by the command to bear against the personnel who expressed objections of any kind to the COVID shot mandates, including religious objections…And clearly, the military has lost more lives to the increase in suicide from 2020-2021 (at least 1,012) than to all of COVID in 2 years (~52), but suicide has not been a focus.”

held fast

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
Re: Military, Federal Employees and Civilian Contractors Sue Biden
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2021, 04:45:29 AM »
Is this pressure coming form the military hierarchy, or civilian government officials?
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Offline mcbammer

• Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2021, 04:52:01 AM »
    I think this mandate is just part of a process to weed-out the  soldiers who can think for themselves , in order to get a force that can be  deployed against its citizens .
Like Like x 1 View List

Offline VA Rifleman

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • A Real Regular
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2021, 05:05:49 AM »
The navy communicated they can force unvaxed troops being discharged to reimburse the Gov for training and other expenses.

Dear Navy. You are not working on the right thing. Sink ChiCom frigates not your own people.
Ammunition is like firewood. The more you have, the warmer you feel.

Offline Dee

« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2021, 05:06:44 AM »
    I think this mandate is just part of a process to weed-out the  soldiers who can think for themselves , in order to get a force that can be  deployed against its citizens .
So do I.

Offline teamnelson

• Trade Count: (30)
« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2021, 05:30:49 AM »
Is this pressure coming form the military hierarchy, or civilian government officials?

In this suit, the pressure is from military down to junior NCOs. I am aware of similar pressure from civilian officials towards military in senior places. The new NAVADMIN that came out Thursday that limits discharges to honorable only was actually against the wishes of senior civilian officials who evidently wanted it to be more punitive. Military stood up on this one, probably be becaus at least on the Navy side we’re looking at 25,000 folks. I don’t know bout other branches.
held fast

Offline BUGEYE

• Trade Count: (3)
« Reply #6 on: October 17, 2021, 09:20:06 AM »
But that force being pushed out would conceivably be on our side.
Give me liberty, or give me death
                                     Patrick Henry

Give me liberty, or give me death
                                     bugeye

Offline orerancher

« Reply #7 on: October 18, 2021, 07:32:23 AM »
But that force being pushed out would conceivably be on our side.

I sure Hope So!

Offline Fixit

« Reply #8 on: October 19, 2021, 10:36:52 AM »
It is worth noting that private companies with military contracts are facing the same coercion, since by contract they have been just short of conscripted by the military complex!
chicken little has finally found an audience

Offline Dee

« Reply #9 on: October 19, 2021, 11:47:01 AM »
I would agree with that to a point, but historically, military contracts have paid as much, or more than double the actual manufacturing costs, so these poor unfortunate contractors had to have known they were dealing with the devil, and in many cases, are every bit as corrupt as the government their now complaining about.

Offline Mule 11

« Reply #10 on: October 19, 2021, 12:07:07 PM »
Part of the problem with the military is the same for the whole government. They have to spend every dime they are given to at least get the same amount next time.