Author Topic: Too bad...  (Read 309 times)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
Too bad...
« on: November 05, 2021, 05:32:11 PM »
  Too bad Biden can't be sued personally, for the resulting crimes;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lyGok6mZEL4
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline DDZ

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Too bad...
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2021, 04:02:23 AM »
There is only one reason that this administration is allowing the mass flooding of illegal immigrants into this country, and that is to aid in the destruction of America.  If there is some other reason that makes a lick of sense. I'd like to hear it.   It used to be depending on where I was going, determined on whether I carried or not. Now I carry all the time, every time.  My carry firearm has become part of my dress in the morning.
Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.    Wm. Penn

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2021, 04:05:29 AM »
Mine has been for almost 50 years.
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Offline Casull

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2021, 08:24:20 AM »
There is only one reason that this administration is allowing the mass flooding of illegal immigrants into this country, and that is to aid in the destruction of America.  If there is some other reason that makes a lick of sense. I'd like to hear it.   It used to be depending on where I was going, determined on whether I carried or not. Now I carry all the time, every time.  My carry firearm has become part of my dress in the morning.

Well, I know one other reason.  They vote democrap.
Aim small, miss small!!!