Author Topic: GOP CUT DEAL TO ENACT THE BIDEN GUN CONTROL AGENDA  (Read 477 times)

Offline Graybeard

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (69)
GOP CUT DEAL TO ENACT THE BIDEN GUN CONTROL AGENDA
« on: December 16, 2021, 05:10:46 PM »
https://www.gunowners.org/na12162021/

Written by Aidan Johnston Published: 17 December 2021

I have bad news.

It appears that Republicans just cut an anti-gun compromise during negotiations over the passage of H.R. 1620, the Violence Against Women Reauthorization Act of 2021 (VAWA).

Gun owners need to TAKE ACTION immediately to tell their Senators to oppose this ridiculous anti-gun compromise.

On December 16th, anti-gun leaders Senator Feinstein and Senator Durbin joined arms with Republican Senators Ernst and Murkowski to announce:

“After nearly three years of negotiations, we have reached an agreement…

“We are committed to introducing a bipartisan, modernized VAWA reauthorization next month.”

Senator Feinstein went on to brag that this compromise would expand the misdemeanor gun ban.

Given the makeup of the Senate, there is NO REASON that gun control should pass this Congress.

And to be sure, Senators who were elected on a pro-gun platform have no business HELPING the Biden Administration enact its gun control agenda.

So please, take action to oppose this anti-gun “deal.”

Republicans have been negotiating with the Democrats over this for years.

And for years our grassroots activists were clear: NO GUN CONTROL IN VAWA.

Please, use our tool to quickly send a message to your Senators, notifying them that you are opposed to this deal!

Gun owners demand the removal of these anti-gun sections from the bill:

Section 102: federal grants to fund firearm seizures.
Sections 801 and 802: a new form of “red flag” gun confiscation orders, and new and expanded misdemeanor gun bans.
Sections 1201 and 1202: greater funding to prosecute tens of thousands of NICS denials—including law-abiding gun owners who receive false-positive denials.
Section 1203: special appointments and deputizations to prosecute new gun controls.
These sections have NOTHING to do with reducing violence against women and EVERYTHING to do with enacting President Biden’s gun control agenda.

Which is why it’s disturbing to see the anti-gun compromise that was just cut.

Send your Senators an email here, and then give them a phone call to hold them accountable at (202) 224-3121).

In WHAT WORLD is this a win for the Second Amendment?

IT. IS. NOT.

Tell your Senators to quit negotiating with your rights!

Bill aka the Graybeard
President, Graybeard Outdoor Enterprises
256-435-1125

I am not a lawyer and do not give legal advice.

Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life anyone who believes in Him will have everlasting life!
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Online ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
Re: GOP CUT DEAL TO ENACT THE BIDEN GUN CONTROL AGENDA
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2021, 12:43:45 AM »
  Republicans playing "suckers" again..  I wonder when the Demonrats will do something to directly act against all the illegally held firearms in their cities.  It is those firearms that account for far and away the most murders in the USA !
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2021, 02:59:46 AM »
Voters almost never look at voting records when available, and never investigate available records. They just keep voting the same way, over and over.
Decades later, here we are.
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Offline oldandslow

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2021, 03:42:44 AM »
There is no need for me to waste my time contacting the senators from this state as they are both ultra liberal a-holes. One, the one I don't have a vote on, is a hunter and he did vote against Obamay's gun control scheme. He has come up in the world having gained enough funds by hook or crook to move to DC whereas he was sleeping in his office in the Obamay years and he probably has changed his outlook by now. Vote um out. It ain't happening. The voting districts are slewed to favor the liberal north and are going to stay that way. In fact it just got worse with the last census and redistricting.

Offline mcbammer

• Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2021, 05:33:56 AM »
   Murkowski was no surprise ,  Looks like  Ernst  has made the RINO list .

Offline phalanx

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2021, 05:51:14 AM »
   Murkowski was no surprise ,  Looks like  Ernst  has made the RINO list .

Remember these republicans in November. I’m sure someone in the party will be running against him.
In this time i Command ,That you take the Secular to Jerusalem .
There you rid the Holy City of the Scourge of Islam , Make the streets run red with the Blood of those who wish to wash Israel and Christianity from the face of the Earth.
Constantine III

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #6 on: December 17, 2021, 07:00:00 AM »
If the Republicans were smart, which most aren't, they could pretty much shut the Joe Biden Regime down.
I'm hopeful of an honest 2022 election cycle, but I'm not confident.
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Offline Lloyd Smale

• Moderators
  • Trade Count: (32)
« Reply #7 on: December 18, 2021, 12:28:06 AM »
There is no need for me to waste my time contacting the senators from this state as they are both ultra liberal a-holes. One, the one I don't have a vote on, is a hunter and he did vote against Obamay's gun control scheme. He has come up in the world having gained enough funds by hook or crook to move to DC whereas he was sleeping in his office in the Obamay years and he probably has changed his outlook by now. Vote um out. It ain't happening. The voting districts are slewed to favor the liberal north and are going to stay that way. In fact it just got worse with the last census and redistricting.

yup who am i suppose to contact? GRETCHEN WHITTMER??? Or the rest of the liberal trash that only cares about the lower one third of our state. Which by the way is where 90 percent of the crime is in our state and a disproportional large part of it is minoritys that she coddles. About as useful contacting them as walking out in the back yard and screaming. As to the north being liberal most of the citys in the south are liberal too. Differnce is up here where its colder and more rugged the citys carry a bigger percentage of the people. Over 3/4s of the districts in michigan are red. But we have little say because the majority of the population lives in the southern part of the state where the bigger citys are and they control not only you but us too. I live in the up of michigan there are 16500 square miles, as large as many states and we have only one county that votes democratic and just by a hair and the main reason is it has the biggest town and its biggest buisness is the college so in fact many of those voters arent even from the area or even the state. Id bet the same could be said for NY. Take away nyc and id bet it would be red too. Heck id bet it would even be close if you cut CA in half with the northern part of the state. Bottom line is liberal assholes are everywhere. Theres probably some living on your street. Even in the south and 100s of thousands of them in the citys down there. In a perfect world they would split up the US isnt 100 square mile squares and give each square an equal say but good luck with that dream. There wouldnt be a single democrat elected if it was done like that.
blue lives matter

Offline Lloyd Smale

• Moderators
  • Trade Count: (32)
« Reply #8 on: December 18, 2021, 12:39:38 AM »
heck if anything it almost looks like more and more republicans are caving to him every day. They are letting him sweep under the table the border crisis and Afghanistan. Soon as a new contention comes along it seems like they blow off the real problems. Many of them are no different then the pos democrats. If they think it wont get them more votes they could give a crap. 
If the Republicans were smart, which most aren't, they could pretty much shut the Joe Biden Regime down.
I'm hopeful of an honest 2022 election cycle, but I'm not confident.
blue lives matter