Author Topic: David Hogg attacks GOA  (Read 707 times)

Offline Graybeard

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (69)
David Hogg attacks GOA
« on: December 06, 2021, 08:32:55 AM »

They say you can judge a man by who his enemies are.
The same is true for an organization -- and the most rabid anti-gunners have made Gun Owners of America their TOP enemy.

Remember David Hogg from Parkland, Florida? Among the Gen Z youth, Hogg has become one of the most virulent anti-gunners in the nation.

The young Hogg went on the attack after several recent GOA victories where we uncovered the Biden Administration’s planned gun registry … we awarded an AR-15 to Kyle Rittenhouse … and we won votes on Constitutional Carry in Pennsylvania.
So what prompted Hogg to erupt against GOA? Our endorsement for a No Compromise candidate who is running in a swing state:

Here’s why anti-gunners like Hogg hate us… They know that GOA will NEVER compromise on the Second Amendment, because we recognize that your rights belong to you and nobody else.

As anti-gunners continue to raise funds to attack our no-compromise stance, I’m asking you to make a contribution to our 2A Protection Fund.

Please make a contribution to our 2A Protection Fund as anti-gunners attack us for our unwavering stance on the Second Amendment.

CONTRIBUTE $25 >>

CONTRIBUTE $50 >>

CONTRIBUTE $75 >>

CONTRIBUTE $100 >>

CONTRIBUTE $250 >>

CONTRIBUTE OTHER AMOUNT

GOA has a simple policy: we REFUSE to give in even an inch when it comes to the Second Amendment.

We always fight back when anti-gunners attack our rights and spread lies about honest gun owners.

While mainstream media outlets slandered Kyle Rittenhouse, GOA was on the record in the Daily Caller defending his right to self-defense.

And ever since Joe Biden and Kamala Harris seized control of the White House, we’ve been fighting back -- and winning -- against the most anti-gun regime in U.S. history.

Anti-gunners are used to dealing with weak-kneed 2A politicians and advocates who surrender at the first sight of criticism from the hysterical mainstream media.
But GOA always holds the line -- because we know that as soon as we give them an inch, these bloodthirsty anti-gunners come back chomping for a foot.

Now that anti-gunners are attacking GOA for our refusal to compromise, GOA needs you -- our grassroots army -- to rush to our defense and further our mission.
Our mission is bold. We want to protect, defend and restore the Second Amendment. These attacks won’t stop, and neither will we.

So please, make a contribution to our 2A Protection Fund as anti-gunners attack us for our unwavering stance on the Second Amendment.

In Liberty,
Erich Pratt
Senior Vice President
Gun Owners of America

Contributions to Gun Owners of America are not tax deductible as charitable contributions for federal income tax purposes.

We believe that email is a vital way to stay in direct contact with supporters, but you can click here if you would like to unsubscribe from these messages.
8001 Forbes Pl., Suite 202 Springfield, VA 22151

Bill aka the Graybeard
President, Graybeard Outdoor Enterprises
256-435-1125

I am not a lawyer and do not give legal advice.

Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life anyone who believes in Him will have everlasting life!

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
Re: David Hogg attacks GOA
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2021, 09:58:41 AM »
You a member of GOA Bill?
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Online ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2021, 10:07:29 AM »
  Is that little twerp still around?   I wonder who is using him?
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline phalanx

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2021, 10:07:36 AM »
That kid was an idiot riding a bicycle. And some how he gained liberal recognition, but not for very long.
In this time i Command ,That you take the Secular to Jerusalem .
There you rid the Holy City of the Scourge of Islam , Make the streets run red with the Blood of those who wish to wash Israel and Christianity from the face of the Earth.
Constantine III

Online Mule 11

« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2021, 10:13:27 AM »
Adequately named. But being such a malnourished little runt, he’s more like a piglet...

Offline Graybeard

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (69)
« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2021, 12:19:59 PM »
You a member of GOA Bill?

Yup get these e-mails pretty much daily, don't post all of them tho.

Bill aka the Graybeard
President, Graybeard Outdoor Enterprises
256-435-1125

I am not a lawyer and do not give legal advice.

Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life anyone who believes in Him will have everlasting life!

Offline orerancher

« Reply #6 on: December 06, 2021, 12:24:08 PM »
Everybody should Join!   GOA is Fightin...The NRA is Nowhere to be Found...

Offline Dee

« Reply #7 on: December 06, 2021, 12:47:25 PM »
Think I will, first thing in the morning.

Online DDZ

« Reply #8 on: December 07, 2021, 01:43:11 AM »
I dropped my NRA membership last year and joined the GOA. The NRA for years now is like an inefficient money wasting, government bureaucracy.
Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.    Wm. Penn

Offline Dee

« Reply #9 on: December 07, 2021, 01:46:26 AM »
Agreed,

Offline pastorp

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (46)
« Reply #10 on: December 07, 2021, 02:19:40 AM »
If enough of you upped to life membership then we could vote out the deadheads.
Byron

Christian by choice, American by the grace of God.

NRA LIFE
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Offline Dee

« Reply #11 on: December 07, 2021, 03:03:04 AM »
The last thing the NRA bureaucracy needs is an influx of more money to divvy up among themselves.
They've become as corrupt as the politicians they are supposed to be fighting.

https://www.thetrace.org/2019/04/nra-financial-misconduct-ackerman-mcqueen/

Offline phalanx

« Reply #12 on: December 07, 2021, 05:10:15 AM »
I dropped the NRA three years ago. And went to GOA. The NRA thought they had the market cornered up for themselves.
In this time i Command ,That you take the Secular to Jerusalem .
There you rid the Holy City of the Scourge of Islam , Make the streets run red with the Blood of those who wish to wash Israel and Christianity from the face of the Earth.
Constantine III

Online DDZ

« Reply #13 on: December 07, 2021, 01:18:32 PM »

Sending the NRA more money will fix nothing. It will only make it worse. They ask for more donations, because of their  wasteful spending, all the while Wayne keeps his lavish million dollar salary with all the added perks. Like rubbing elbows with republicans at expensive membership paid dinners. Maybe they should print another magazine or two, and hand out more hats and pocket knives.
Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.    Wm. Penn

Offline gene_225

• A Real Regular
« Reply #14 on: December 30, 2021, 12:10:08 PM »

Sending the NRA more money will fix nothing. It will only make it worse. They ask for more donations, because of their  wasteful spending, all the while Wayne keeps his lavish million dollar salary with all the added perks. Like rubbing elbows with republicans at expensive membership paid dinners. Maybe they should print another magazine or two, and hand out more hats and pocket knives.

It's not about the money, it's about regaining/gaining control of the NRA. I agree they aren't doing their job. The only way to regain/gain control is to become a life member because only life members can vote for officers. It's that simple. BUT, for sure join GOA. My wife got me a life membership over fifty years ago ($300 then), before Wayne. I also joined GOA some time ago and get the same notices GB does. What you do determines what the outcome you want is.

Offline orerancher

« Reply #15 on: December 30, 2021, 01:14:02 PM »

It's not about the money, it's about regaining/gaining control of the NRA. I agree they aren't doing their job. The only way to regain/gain control is to become a life member because only life members can vote for officers. It's that simple. BUT, for sure join GOA. My wife got me a life membership over fifty years ago ($300 then), before Wayne. I also joined GOA some time ago and get the same notices GB does. What you do determines what the outcome you want is.

50years?  Then You should Remember the NRA before the Cincinnati Revolt.....

Offline BUGEYE

• Trade Count: (3)
« Reply #16 on: December 30, 2021, 01:44:30 PM »

Agreed, I've been a life member for 41 years and vote every time.
Give me liberty, or give me death
                                     Patrick Henry

Give me liberty, or give me death
                                     bugeye

Offline gene_225

• A Real Regular
« Reply #17 on: December 30, 2021, 02:56:46 PM »
I do remember the Cincinnati revolt. Almost quit , but decided "why save them the cost of my magazine".