Author Topic: Biden is ruining this country.  (Read 788 times)

Offline phalanx

• Trade Count: (0)
Biden is ruining this country.
« on: November 04, 2021, 03:20:08 PM »
He is a train wreak. He needs to go. Such an embarrassment. 
In this time i Command ,That you take the Secular to Jerusalem .
There you rid the Holy City of the Scourge of Islam , Make the streets run red with the Blood of those who wish to wash Israel and Christianity from the face of the Earth.
Constantine III

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
Re: Biden is ruining this country.
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2021, 03:27:00 PM »
I guess anything worth saying, is worth repeating.  8)
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Online DDZ

« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2021, 03:31:34 PM »
He certainly is an embarrassment to have him sitting in place of the president of America. Even though he isn't making any decisions.  A guy with dementia that now needs depends is a complete embarrassment. 
Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.    Wm. Penn

Offline Casull

« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2021, 03:49:24 PM »
I don't think you're going to get any argument.  Unless Guzzi shows up to spew "Orange man bad".
Aim small, miss small!!!

Offline Dee

« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2021, 04:02:15 PM »
Guzzi is a bigger embarrassment than Biden. He doesn't have dementia, but is just as delliousional as Biden.

Offline magooch

« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2021, 05:56:28 PM »
yes indeed Branden is a disaster, but I shudder at the thought of what we get if he should bow out.  The only way this thing ends with any chance to avoid total cataclysm is for a multiple body count at the top of the commie ranks.
Swingem
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Offline Ranger99

• Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #6 on: November 04, 2021, 06:52:20 PM »
The public won't care until the freebies
stop and the utilities no longer work
18 MINUTES.  . . . . . .
Like Like x 1 View List

Offline BUGEYE

• Trade Count: (3)
« Reply #7 on: November 05, 2021, 03:52:12 AM »
yes indeed Branden is a disaster, but I shudder at the thought of what we get if he should bow out.  The only way this thing ends with any chance to avoid total cataclysm is for a multiple body count at the top of the commie ranks.
^^^^^^^^^^ THIS ^^^^^^^^^^
Give me liberty, or give me death
                                     Patrick Henry

Give me liberty, or give me death
                                     bugeye

Online ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
« Reply #8 on: November 05, 2021, 06:48:08 AM »
  Biden is a disaster, so is Prince Charles also..  They are just a couple old men in their dotage, who have dementia, even though they peobably can't tell anyone what it is.  Even "useful idiots" pehaps?
   They are comparable to fox bait...designed to suck the people into the trap of the "Great reset" !

The great reset says.."you will own nothing, and you WILL be happy"..     Really?  Are some folks so stupid, as to fall for that load of crap?
This is all part of the "Great Reset", and it is far beyond Biden or any other American politician, it is a planned movement by the richest and most influential people in the world   ...Those who meet at Davos..to decide our fate.

Trump is a world leader who defied the principles who are behind this evil scheme..and look how they ganged up on him !  He just didn't fit in with their plan !

Here is a short video that well explains the thoughts of this circle of elites wjho would rule the world among themselves...and they have thousands of "useful idiots", including many 'heads of state'..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=60MzTlrOCXQ    Please watch the video, otherwise you may have problems trying to relate.

So, these superpowerful people have been generating plots and schemes for years, even many decades, for a way to take over the world, and run it THEIR WAY !

Now, through trh epower of modern technology, they have the means to police the world keeping elaborate and detailed records.
  However, they needed a worldwide "crisis" in order to launch their plan!  Golbal warming didn't work, even changing th ename to "climate change" didn't scare the world enough, to give them an excuse to launch their bid to conquer..
  Probably foremost of the nations trhat must be brought down, is the United states and it's people , who are "obsessed with freedom" !
  Now, do you still think the release of the Covid virus was a pure accident?  How many of the super rich and their cooperating world leaders have been hit with the bug?

" But Trump got Covid"!    Sure...but we should recall that Pres Trump is not a "cooperating world leader" !
   No "useful idiot" is he..

If you are still puzzled by the confusion in shipping, quarrantines, mandates, shortages etc....then perhaps it is time to look at the situation in a different light...  How do these situations help to advance the elite's cause?

If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline Bob Riebe

« Reply #9 on: November 05, 2021, 08:24:31 AM »
There has been talk on the talking-head TV shows about the Dem. want to get Biden out soon but are deathly afraid of what the Vice P. slut would do as, once she had the power of the presidency, she could what she wanted and would no longer have to be a cackling side-show; power corrupts and with her it would be corrupts even further.

Offline orerancher

« Reply #10 on: November 05, 2021, 09:58:29 AM »
There has been talk on the talking-head TV shows about the Dem. want to get Biden out soon but are deathly afraid of what the Vice P. slut would do as, once she had the power of the presidency, she could what she wanted and would no longer have to be a cackling side-show; power corrupts and with her it would be corrupts even further.

She would be just as much a DNC Puppet as Slowjoe......

Offline Bob Smith

• Contributor
« Reply #11 on: November 05, 2021, 11:18:30 AM »

Prince Charles? He’s younger than most of you old blokes. And no, sorry to disappoint you, he doesn’t suffer from dementia. You really need to get your facts right.

Online DDZ

« Reply #12 on: November 05, 2021, 12:35:01 PM »

She would be just as much a DNC Puppet as Slowjoe......

I believe that to be true. I don't think anything would change, because the same people that are controlling Biden would be controlling her.
Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.    Wm. Penn

Offline Dee

« Reply #13 on: November 05, 2021, 12:45:07 PM »

Prince Charles? He’s younger than most of you old blokes. And no, sorry to disappoint you, he doesn’t suffer from dementia. You really need to get your facts right.

Prince Charles is almost a year older than me, and while he doesn't seem to have dementia, is every bit as useless as Hiden Biden.

I have little to no idea why he's even in the conversation, but if I could care less about Prince Charles, I would.
Sad Sad x 1 View List

Online ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #14 on: November 05, 2021, 01:05:59 PM »

Perhaps I did use the wrong choice of words.  Perhaps Chas is not suffering form dementia, but has just been nutty as a fruitcake all his life !

He is no novelty of course..look back at old George III... There were plenty of times during ojur Revolutionary war. that Georgie was "indisposed", for the same reason.

Some tried to lay the blame for madness upon the white, lead based powder big shots used on their wigs during the 1700s...  But Charles hasn't been seen wearing a big, white wig...YET !

Still others say it is because if all the royal in-breeding going on over there in Europe and the islands..

Whatever the cause, many seem to think Charlie is about 1 French fry short of a Happy Meal !

A minute long video...    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6eJOM2iAmPk

,,,But then, it doesn't look like prince Andy is helping any..  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=COxVYjmoZvw

I suppose that with little to do, and time on one's hands, can result in visits to the Devil's workshop.   ;)  ;D

Still, that is not confined to European environs, we have plenty of the same..just look at Hunter..

If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Online ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #15 on: January 20, 2022, 02:18:33 AM »

Well Bob.. Do youbstill see good reasons why the UK taxpayers have to pay a very high price each year, to support a family that does nothing, so gfar as productive work is concerned? 
    Most of us on this side of the pond had that mistake figured out about 2&1/2 centuries ..

I can't fault you too much for defending Charlie, sine we have a sizeable bunch here, who have chosen a fellow for president, who is no more mentally stable than Charles.

Charlie sure is a cartoon caricature though.. here a few of his sagacious decisions;
    https://bestlifeonline.com/prince-charles-controversial-moments/

For instance..the time when his 8 year old son William,got his skull cracked with a golf club, by his school pal.

He went in for skull surgery..with Diana staying up all night beside his bed.  So what did Charlie do?  ..He went to the opera..  No wonder she couldn't stand him !

Then there is this..from the article;

4Camilla-gate
camilla took on a different title

One of the most scandalous—and embarrassing—episodes of the prince's life occurred in 1992 when a tape of phone conversation between Charles and Camilla was leaked to the media. On the infamous recording, Charles said he wanted to… Well, just read for yourself:

Charles: "Oh god. I'll just live inside your trousers or something. It would be much easier!"

Camilla: (Laughs.) "What are you going to turn into, a pair of knickers?" (Both laugh). "Oh, you're going to come back as a pair of knickers."

Charles: "Or, God forbid, a Tampax. Just my luck!" (Laughs.)

Camilla: "You are a complete idiot!" (Laughs.) "Oh, what a wonderful idea!"

The humiliating episode became known as "Camilla-gate" or, in some circle, "Tampongate."

Offline phalanx

« Reply #16 on: January 20, 2022, 04:51:54 AM »
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-on-bidens-first-year-says-he-had-no-idea-the-country-could-go-down-so-badly-and-so-quickly

President Trumps take on it. For one thing, the left used the plandemic fears against us. And spiced it up with lie after lie.
In this time i Command ,That you take the Secular to Jerusalem .
There you rid the Holy City of the Scourge of Islam , Make the streets run red with the Blood of those who wish to wash Israel and Christianity from the face of the Earth.
Constantine III

Offline mcbammer

• Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #17 on: January 20, 2022, 07:04:16 AM »
  The Question is can this country be brought back from ruin ?  I say we are past the point of no return .

Offline magooch

« Reply #18 on: January 22, 2022, 06:52:41 AM »
  The Question is can this country be brought back from ruin ?  I say we are past the point of no return .

A very astute ponderance.  However having lived through a whole lot of Presidents, political upheavals, and mindless world events, I'm still hopeful that enough real Americans will prevail.  It is going to take a near miracle though to defeat the rigged voting fraud that the Dumbycratics (commies) have wrought.
Swingem