Author Topic: The fourth booster shot.  (Read 782 times)

Offline phalanx

• Trade Count: (0)
The fourth booster shot.
« on: January 21, 2022, 05:48:58 AM »
Of a suspicious vaccine is because the first three failed. 
In this time i Command ,That you take the Secular to Jerusalem .
There you rid the Holy City of the Scourge of Islam , Make the streets run red with the Blood of those who wish to wash Israel and Christianity from the face of the Earth.
Constantine III

Online Mule 11

Re: The fourth booster shot.
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2022, 05:58:27 AM »
Gee. I keep doin the same thing expecting a different result...
Why is this not working?

Offline Graybeard

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (69)
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2022, 11:05:07 AM »
Dunno Mule, seems like it should doesn't it. Well OK if you are a dumocrap it seems that way anyhow.

Bill aka the Graybeard
President, Graybeard Outdoor Enterprises
256-435-1125

I am not a lawyer and do not give legal advice.

Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life anyone who believes in Him will have everlasting life!

Offline Rex in OTZ

• A Real Regular
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2022, 01:45:42 PM »
I was curious about what happens if they mix shots by different brands.
From what I could find out what the  internet had to say is after the primary shots (x2)
That any brand booster (Pfizer/BioNTech, Moderna & Janssen) can be taken reguardless of the primary treatment.
So you could take a Pfizer booster if you had a Moderna primary.

I can tell you this.
No covid-19 shot ever invented will prevent you from covid 19 infection.
I did get the Moderna combo and I still got the rona 3 times since getting vaccinated.
What they should say is getting vaccinated cuts down your chances of being hospitialized by a certain % or death by a certain %.

Their accompanying documentation is allot of hogwash.
Get the shot to prevent Covid is a lie.
Getting the shot helps prevent its spread is a lie.

All the shot does is blunt Carona's impact when you get infected.

The most mild infection I had symptoms like a 3 day hangover with temprature and runny nose.

The worst I had was like having a bad flu with headache and runny nose.

If you feel cruddy and lay down with that runny nose you will get that discharge in your lungs that so many get hospitalized for, so take a heavy dose of vita C to dry your nose for a hour sleep, keep pounding vita-C when your not sitting up.
When I didnt take vitamin-c I had very bad chest congestion that hung on for weeks after.

So my take is this.
Get the shot to "possibly" lessen its affects, it wont prevent you from getting it or spreading it.

Offline phalanx

« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2022, 01:52:05 PM »
I don't take any of them. We don't go anywhere, me and my girlfriend.
There you rid the Holy City of the Scourge of Islam , Make the streets run red with the Blood of those who wish to wash Israel and Christianity from the face of the Earth.
Constantine III

Offline Buckskin

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2022, 02:42:08 AM »
Well Rex, 3 times??? Sounds like it didn't help you a bit.  I'm not vaccinated and had it once and it was like every other flu I've had. Oh, and I my life had been as normal as it can be since May 2020, no masks, no distancing and I've been going to restaurants, bars, parties, sporting events, etc ever since.  My force to be vaccinated wife also had the rona when I did and her symptoms were no better than mine.
Buckskin

"I have tried to live my life so that my family would love me and my friends respect me. The others can do whatever the hell they please.   --John Wayne

Offline Rex in OTZ

• A Real Regular
« Reply #6 on: January 22, 2022, 02:55:32 AM »
All this covid-19 stuff is the government's game of Simon Says!

Offline Dee

« Reply #7 on: January 22, 2022, 03:14:35 AM »
Yesterday my wife and I, began taking 2cc of ivermectin each. We intend to do so every Friday (once a week), until this plandemic subsides in the spring. Maybe longer.
Will it protect us? I don't know, but it surely couldn't hurt.
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Offline Lloyd Smale

• Moderators
  • Trade Count: (32)
« Reply #8 on: January 22, 2022, 05:48:03 AM »
wow that kind of squelches the claim about gaining immunity when youve had it too. I dont preach to anyone or even make suggestions anymore. All i know is i had both shots and the boster. I go where i want and dont wear a mask. Ive been around family members that i found out later were infected when around me and i havent caught it yet. Neither has my wife and she works in a hospital all day every day. Now i will say that my brother in law sister mom dad and brother got covid after having the first two shots but were only sick for a day or two. Just mild cold symptoms. So though shots sure dont prevent catching it but it also seems pretty much black and white that they lessen  the symptoms and chance of being hospitalized. 
I was curious about what happens if they mix shots by different brands.
Frome what I could find out off internet is after the primary shots (x2)
That any brand booster (Pfizer/BioNTech, Moderna & Janssen) can be taken.

I can tell you this.
No covid-19 shot ever invented will prevent you from covid 19 infection.
I did get the Moderna combo and I still got the rona 3 times since getting vaccinated.
What they should say is getting vaccinated cuts down your chances of being hospitialized or death.

Their accompanying documentation is allot of hogwash.
Get the shot to prevent Covid is a lie.
Getting the shot helps prevent its spread is a lie.

All the shot does is blunt Carona's impact when you get infected.

The most mild infection I had symptoms like a 3 day hangover with temprature and runny nose.

The worst I had was like having a bad flu with headache and runny nose.

If you feel cruddy and lay down with that runny nose you will get that discharge in your lungs that so many get hospitalized for, so take a heavy dose of vita C to dry your nose for a hour sleep, keep pounding vita-C when your not sitting up.
When I didnt take vitamin-c I had very bad chest congestion that hung on for weeks after.

So my take is this.
Get the shot to "possibly" lessen its affects, it wont prevent you from getting it or spreading it.
blue lives matter

Offline magooch

« Reply #9 on: January 22, 2022, 06:22:12 AM »
One thing is for sure; big pharma has become very healthy from this Fauci-Chinese crud.
Swingem

Offline Lloyd Smale

• Moderators
  • Trade Count: (32)
« Reply #10 on: January 22, 2022, 06:41:06 AM »
One thing is for sure; big pharma has become very healthy from this Fauci-Chinese crud.

think too about what its costed tax payers paying for the meds and insurance companys to give 75 percent of this country 3 shots. Wife works in billing and she says the bill insurance companys a 120 bucks a shot. That just for giving it and then your paying for those meds with your taxes. been a money maker for hospitals and the companies producing those meds.
blue lives matter

Offline mcbammer

• Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #11 on: January 22, 2022, 11:42:59 AM »
   Biden wants to inoculate the world , and we know who will get the bill for that .

Offline phalanx

« Reply #12 on: January 22, 2022, 11:56:46 AM »
   Biden wants to inoculate the world , and we know who will get the bill for that .

We can’t afford it. We are broke, living on borrowed time and borrowed money.
Constantine III
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Online DDZ

« Reply #13 on: January 22, 2022, 01:36:48 PM »
Without a doubt the jab is making it easier for you to catch covid,  Israel the most immunized country in the world is drowning in a sea of covid infections. Even with up to four boosters.  Israel was worried about covid making them vulnerable to their enimies so they started jabbing everyone.  All Israel seems to have done, is create a population that is vulnerable to endless covid infections.   A study that just came out shows the jab suppresses immune response and allows other diseases to thrive.     
The study was done by these people.
  Stephanie Seneff (Senior Research Scientist, Computer Science and Artificial Intelligence Laboratory, MIT, Cambridge);
    Greg Nigh (Naturopathic Oncologist, Immersion Health, Portland);    Anthony M. Kyriakopoulos (Director and Head of Research and Development, Nasco AD Biotechnology Laboratory, Department of Research and Development, Greece);
    Peter A McCullough (Chief Medical Advisor, Truth for Health Foundation, Tucson, AZ).   
Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.    Wm. Penn

Online Mule 11

« Reply #14 on: January 22, 2022, 01:45:50 PM »
Why bother? The populace believe the narrative... A real question.

Offline Rex in OTZ

• A Real Regular
« Reply #15 on: January 22, 2022, 09:28:33 PM »
On the only radio I can tune into here in NW Arctic Alaska the NPR churns out 100% pure I drank the KoolAid liberal spin radio propaganda in guise of news.
The NPR love's spewing golly gee wizz numbers and the bit I heard was 2021 Covid deaths was above 400k?
Just how do they come up with these numbers?

I love the one about the 87 yro Alaskan that passed away because of pneumonia, yet they posted it as a covid related death.

Offline Dee

« Reply #16 on: January 23, 2022, 02:26:39 AM »
For the most part all of my family has been diagnosed with covid-19, and have recovered. Only 1 had been vaccinated.
On Lindas' side most all have been diagnosed with covid-19, and have recovered.
The most recent are 65 yoa, 175, to 200 lbs overweight, one has type 2 diabetes, both have high blood pressure, neither has any type of exercise program, and both were unable to get any type of medication for the first 3 days.
A daughter went to a farm and ranch supply store and picked up a bottle of injectable ivermectin for cows and swine.
Both recovered in about 4 days, and both had been vaccinated.
Linda took the vaccine and hasn't had covid-19, I haven't taken the vaccine, but haven't had covid-19.

Part of the infection rate I believe is personal habits, could be wrong, but we both, when out and about, keep our hands out of our eyes, nose, and mouth.
We keep hand sanitizer in both vehicles, and hit that immediately when we get   back to them.

Will we eventually get covid? Hope not, but we likely will. I also believe our best cure may be the infusion if you can get it, and the ivermectin.
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Offline magooch

« Reply #17 on: January 24, 2022, 05:20:20 PM »
I think Dr. Feces should take the shot--a 357 magnum right between the eyes.  This traitorous SOB is a mass killer any way you look at it.
Swingem