Author Topic: .....It has come around into full season..  (Read 563 times)

Online ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
.....It has come around into full season..
« on: January 24, 2022, 01:12:33 AM »
        " The capitalists will sell us the rope with which we will hang them."  (Vladimir Lenin)

We have a problem which will be almost impossible to overcome,.  So says Peter Schweizer in his  most
        recent book, "RED HANDED"..   Schweizer is a tremendous and prolific author, who has exposed much..and so far as I know, has never been found in error. He says this is the scariest book he has written so far.

Newsmax..interviewed him a day ago, and the facts are frightening. Politicians making million$$$ by selling out to the Chinese.  Today, the Chinese OWN many highest ranked politicians..along with business tycoons, and even some teachers, preachers and a host of other "influencers" !

Too new to have gathered any personal reviews, you can at least read the seller's extended review..which is enlightening ...and frightening, in itself. 

https://www.thriftbooks.com/w/red-handed-how-american-elites-get-rich-helping-china-win_peter-schweizer/28852541/item/46779441/?gclid=EAIaIQobChMI9MHotajK9QIVLdSzCh2_0gBVEAQYASABEgJv-PD_BwE#idiq=46779441&edition=
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline Dixie-Dude

• Trade Count: (0)
  • A Real Regular
Re: .....It has come around into full season..
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2022, 03:45:30 AM »
If the Republicans take back the house and senate, the first thing they should do is to have term limits.  Second, anyone active in congress cannot do stock trades until they leave office.  I say 2 terms for senators, and 4 for congressmen.  If they can limit how many times a president can serve, why not members of congress. 

I also think anyone serving in a federal court or the Supreme Court would have to pass a constitutional test.  Like why each amendment was added.  Also, read about the people that made the amendment and why they put it there.  The founding fathers gave their reasons and it isn't for modern interpretation.  The Brits tried to squash freedom of speach, and the "official church" was the Church of England.  Nope, we wanted freedom of speech and choice of religion.  The Revolutionary War actually started because the Brits were coming to take our guns and ammo.  Not taxation as some are taught.  That is just the first two.  Also the founding fathers said the Right to Keep and Bear Arms was for all people.  The militia back then was every man old enough to fight and able to fight.  This right was never questioned until recently except for the taxation rule for fully automatics. 
Opelika Portal

Offline oldandslow

« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2022, 04:22:42 AM »
If the Republicans take back the house and senate they will do nothing just like they did the last time they held it. Nothing, not one damn thing. Republicans just tell the same lies out the other side of their mouths as the democrats. They all regard this as lifetime job to get rich on. All they are worried about is who will slip them the most money under the table. As long as they get theirs the country can go to hell in a handbasket which it is doing a very good job of.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Online ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2022, 04:26:07 AM »
   "If the Republicans take back the house and senate, the first thing they should do is to have term limits.  Second, anyone active in congress cannot do stock trades until they leave office.  I say 2 terms for senators, and 4 for congressmen.  If they can limit how many times a president can serve, why not members of congress."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

...And therein lies the crux of the problem..too many politicians are in on the crook game...and it INCLUDES some Repugnicans...doubt congress will do anything concerning term limits or being honest in the stock market...

https://www.amazon.com/Secret-Empires-American-Political-Corruption/dp/0062569368/ref=asc_df_0062569368/?tag=hyprod-20&linkCode=df0&hvadid=312696355873&hvpos=&hvnetw=g&hvrand=12182642129397762907&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=&hvdev=c&hvdvcmdl=&hvlocint=&hvlocphy=9005467&hvtargid=pla-452014352777&psc=1

If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Online DDZ

« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2022, 05:29:27 AM »
If the Republicans take back the house and senate, the first thing they should do is to have term limits.  Second, anyone active in congress cannot do stock trades until they leave office.  I say 2 terms for senators, and 4 for congressmen.  If they can limit how many times a president can serve, why not members of congress. 

I agree 100%, but that will never happen. It would be like them voting themselves a reduction in salary, which will never happen either.
Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.    Wm. Penn

Online DDZ

« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2022, 05:36:45 AM »
If the Republicans take back the house and senate they will do nothing just like they did the last time they held it. Nothing, not one damn thing. Republicans just tell the same lies out the other side of their mouths as the democrats. They all regard this as lifetime job to get rich on. All they are worried about is who will slip them the most money under the table. As long as they get theirs the country can go to hell in a handbasket which it is doing a very good job of.

Yep! Many like to think of republicans as our saviors from the wretched Democrates, but in reality they are a lot like them. Look at how many of them are for open borders, and look at how many have no problem spending money if they think it will get them re-elected.  Also there are only a handful of them expressing their views on the Marxist Biden regime, and what they are doing. Its because most of them like what Biden is doing, and are in on it.   
Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.    Wm. Penn

Offline mcbammer

• Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #6 on: January 24, 2022, 05:59:43 AM »

Yep! Many like to think of republicans as our saviors from the wretched Democrates, but in reality they are a lot like them. Look at how many of them are for open borders, and look at how many have no problem spending money if they think it will get them re-elected.  Also there are only a handful of them expressing their views on the Marxist Biden regime, and what they are doing. Its because most of them like what Biden is doing, and are in on it.
Biden said in his last press conference   that 5 Republicans agreed with him , and Id lay odds one of them was Lindsey G.

Offline magooch

« Reply #7 on: January 24, 2022, 05:00:13 PM »
I couldn't disagree more that the Republicans are the same as Dumbycratics (communists).  That's not to say that Republicans aren't likely to be crooked, but I'll take a crooked Republican over an honest communist any day.  Well that's a non-starter; there is no such thing as an honest communist (dumbycratic).
Swingem

Online ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #8 on: January 25, 2022, 12:30:22 AM »
I couldn't disagree more that the Republicans are the same as Dumbycratics (communists).  That's not to say that Republicans aren't likely to be crooked, but I'll take a crooked Republican over an honest communist any day.  Well that's a non-starter; there is no such thing as an honest communist (dumbycratic).

I think some Repugnicans have the same malady that many Demonrats have...that is raging GREED..

Yes, I think the Dems have a higher percentage of ugly greed, but both are affected.

I was pleased to see you corrected the "honest communist" term, explaining that there is no such animal... ;D
    Actually, today's "woke" crowd seems to be a combination of Fascism and communism, which of course, are both evil..

Perhaps we have all noticed how the leftists like to accuse others of what they, in themselves are already guilty of.  George Orwell called that 'double-speak'... communists and fascists use it regularly.

They accuse conservatives of cheating in elections, they accused Pres Trump of wanting to be a dictator, and Christians of driving for a theological government.

This while they are the ballot stuffers, and want their leaders to force their "mandates" upon the people...and unlike Christians, they want the religion of "Climate Change", forced upon the rest of us...along with it's own heirarchy already in place.

So, with their 'double-speak', when they embrace Antifa (anti fascists)..what are they really doing, other than endorsing fascism?

Offline Fixit

« Reply #9 on: January 29, 2022, 02:53:35 PM »
All of this highlights the reality that I have heard and see........ If democrats are accusing it, they're doing it!
chicken little has finally found an audience