Author Topic: even on fox  (Read 252 times)

Online Lloyd Smale

• Moderators
  • Trade Count: (32)
even on fox
« on: February 14, 2022, 01:55:49 AM »
half there time is wasted on the super bowl news. WHO FLIPPING CARES. Our border a mess, flying illegals all over the country in the middle of the night, The economy tanked. food and gas skyrocketing. We lost our energy independence. Putin and the rest of the world are laughing us at Russia on the edge of starting a war and some liberal sobs that knelt for our national anthem playing a GAME are the big news. Some even go so far as making those liberal idiots into heros. Well for this guy my heros wear camos or have badges on there shirts. Youd think fox would leave that BS to cnn and nbc.
blue lives matter

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
Re: even on fox
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2022, 02:10:57 AM »
Well, right now they're interviewing sold out Texas Congressman Dan Crenshaw (a former Navy Seal) on masking outside the Super Bowl.
Now their asking him about Hillary.
Who cares what Crenshaw thinks? He needs to go. >:(
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2022, 02:45:18 AM »
I guess everyone is talking about the National Geographic halftime show.
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Offline VA Rifleman

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • A Real Regular
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2022, 02:53:30 AM »
I guess everyone is talking about the National Geographic halftime show.

Worst halftime show I’ve ever seen. Would have been much better if actors playing Antifa smashed stuff, burned down the set and occupied centerfield.

Good game till the refs started calling stuff that went uncalled in the 1st 58 minutes.
Ammunition is like firewood. The more you have, the warmer you feel.

Online Mule 11

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2022, 08:57:57 AM »
Many years back I pulled into the local gas station and one of the talking heads from our local “news”? Stations was looking for interviews or comments from locals. I remember thinking with all the crap going on you want my opinion on what? While looking him in the eye I Walked past him without comment and saw him look at his shoes while quietly telling the cameraman “cut”