Author Topic: Better prepare yourself.  (Read 594 times)

TM7

Better prepare yourself.
« on: February 13, 2022, 01:16:57 PM »
Honestly, I can't vouch for these two reports, and I've seen related reports kicking around for awhile. Then Pence did a dump Trump hit.

But recently it appears Pence is about to receive his comeuppances.

https://realrawnews.com/2022/02/jag-issues-arrest-warrant-for-re-arrest-of-michael-pence/
And
https://realrawnews.com/2022/02/pedophile-pence-in-deep-trouble/

So, rabbit holed or on the marquee, Pence just might be a ticking bomb. If this is true then the Pence story is going to take massive spin surgery to bury it.

Offline Graybeard

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (69)
Re: Better prepare yourself.
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2022, 05:06:24 PM »
I'm calling BS on both links. JAG would have no involvement if such allegations were true. It would be the FBI. JAG has no authority outside of Naval service. That reference alone is enough to mark these stories as pure BS.

Bill aka the Graybeard
President, Graybeard Outdoor Enterprises
256-435-1125

I am not a lawyer and do not give legal advice.

Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life anyone who believes in Him will have everlasting life!
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Online ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2022, 05:09:53 PM »
Obviously Pence went wrong when he turn-coated on Pres Trump..

... But I wonder how reliable those reports are.  They seem to be full of accusations, innuendo and very little fact.

Perhaps that is why they call themselves, "Real Raw News"...maybe their '"news" is truly RAW..not verified..not checked out.
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline Lloyd Smale

• Moderators
  • Trade Count: (32)
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2022, 12:22:18 AM »
im with bill. I think if this was real it would be all over the news. First i even heard of it. not a word about it on fox or ever cnn. Step away from the conspiracy theory websites.
blue lives matter

Online ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2022, 12:30:10 AM »
 I believe Bill is right.  I doubt JAG has any authority outside the active military.

Of course, the current administration has so little respect for established institutions..anything can be tried..
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline Lloyd Smale

• Moderators
  • Trade Count: (32)
« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2022, 02:00:40 AM »
Jag lawyers enforce the uscj. A civilian isnt covered under the ucmj. If he had served as a officer and retired he theroreticaly could fall under the ucmj because a commissioned officer is always subject to recall. But even that would be a stretch.
blue lives matter

Offline oldandslow

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #6 on: February 14, 2022, 03:43:09 AM »
I had no idea who attorney Lin Wood was so looked him up on google. I wouldn't believe a word that comes out of his mouth. He makes the title " ambulance chaser" look good compared to him.

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #7 on: February 15, 2022, 01:42:15 PM »
Yeah, google destroys Lin Wood, shortly after he signed on to reveal the fixed Biden election.

Lin Wood is a two faced, bottom dealin POS!
While grandstanding as representing Kyle Rittinhouse, Rittinhouse finally fired the no good sob, because Wood was making more money by leaving  Rittinhouse in jail. "FACT!"

When he fired that jackass Lin Wood, his new attorneys did their job, and got him out of jail, and went on to get Rittinhouse acquitted of all charges.

Lin Wood is a victim promoter". He's always the victim, and promotes himself.
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett