Author Topic: What did you think ?  (Read 251 times)

Offline phalanx

• Trade Count: (0)
What did you think ?
« on: March 02, 2022, 04:28:44 AM »
About Biden’s state of the union address. I give it a D-, but it was amazing that he didn’t he start bumbling ,forgetting , and screwing up again. I wonder how his handlers managed that? But he barely mentioned China and all the things they are up to. There was a lot of support going out for the Ukraine and very little respect towards Russia. He did refer to the possibility of putting our domestic oil industry back to work again, but nothing was said about our border problem.

He also was really pushing for the EV market. And wants to spend billons for charging stations Nation wide. He sounded foolish on that subject like he really didn’t know anything about it.
In this time i Command ,That you take the Secular to Jerusalem .
There you rid the Holy City of the Scourge of Islam , Make the streets run red with the Blood of those who wish to wash Israel and Christianity from the face of the Earth.
Constantine III

Offline NH Yankee

• Trade Count: (1)
Re: What did you think ?
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2022, 04:50:56 AM »
I prefer people of action and most of today's politicians are blowhards and accomplish nothing.  Joe falls into this area.  LGB

Offline phalanx

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: What did you think ?
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2022, 04:55:22 AM »
I prefer people of action and most of today's politicians are blowhards and accomplish nothing.  Joe falls into this area.  LGB

I’m afraid for us as you might be right.
In this time i Command ,That you take the Secular to Jerusalem .
There you rid the Holy City of the Scourge of Islam , Make the streets run red with the Blood of those who wish to wash Israel and Christianity from the face of the Earth.
Constantine III