Author Topic: Biden bans Russian oil and gas imports.  (Read 1443 times)

Offline phalanx

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Biden bans Russian oil and gas imports.
« Reply #30 on: March 09, 2022, 04:19:23 AM »
LOL, I'm too old to go crawling anywhere. Especially caves. I have trouble getting up outta the floor. My house will be my Alamo if it comes to that.

Anyone "bugging out" in southeastern NM will be in a world of hurt. When you get off the caprock water is in short supply and the warm blooded critters aren't going to last long. All that is left is mesquite beans and shinnery oak acorns. Head to the east or southeast and there are lot more people.  I'll stay at home and starve to death comfortably in my recliner.

The Apache were able to do it. I have a book about them and how they lived. The US Army was very impressed with them. Calling them the best foot soldiers they had ever seen.
In this time i Command ,That you take the Secular to Jerusalem .
There you rid the Holy City of the Scourge of Islam , Make the streets run red with the Blood of those who wish to wash Israel and Christianity from the face of the Earth.
Constantine III

Offline phalanx

« Reply #31 on: March 09, 2022, 05:35:12 AM »
The book is called ‘ Apache Wars’ by E.Lisle Reedstrom. And it covers this area, all the way past Carlsbad.
There you rid the Holy City of the Scourge of Islam , Make the streets run red with the Blood of those who wish to wash Israel and Christianity from the face of the Earth.
Constantine III

Offline oldandslow

« Reply #32 on: March 09, 2022, 05:56:08 AM »
You and I are not Apaches that never knew any other form of life. We are soft and don't have the knowledge to live like they did and would die before we gained it.

Offline phalanx

« Reply #33 on: March 09, 2022, 06:20:13 AM »
Did you ever explore Cotton wood cave? Before it was vandalized and the state put steel bars over the mouth. I have when i was in my 20s. I know an old man who told me he used to herd sheep into it to get them out of the weather. His name was Ed Weldy. There is a natural pond in that cave with white blind fish in it. And blue green algae which they eat. And of course the bats.
Constantine III

Offline oldandslow

« Reply #34 on: March 09, 2022, 09:28:32 AM »
All I can say is go for it and good luck---because you are going to need it.

Offline phalanx

« Reply #35 on: March 09, 2022, 10:03:28 AM »
All I can say is go for it and good luck---because you are going to need it.

Only if i have to. But I'm no stranger to it.
Constantine III

Offline nw_hunter

• Trade Count: (4)
« Reply #36 on: March 09, 2022, 12:05:50 PM »
LOL! I would rather die on my feet as a free man than to spend the rest of my life in a damn cave eating bat Sh.
Freedom Of Speech.....Once we lose it, every other freedom will follow.

Offline oldandslow

« Reply #37 on: March 09, 2022, 12:10:40 PM »
You ever smell bat guano in a cave? One of the most disgusting, stomach turning smells on earth IMO. There are beetles and worms that live off of it. I suppose Phalanx could catch and eat those while doing his cave dwelling thing.

Offline phalanx

« Reply #38 on: March 09, 2022, 12:31:04 PM »
You ever smell bat guano in a cave? One of the most disgusting, stomach turning smells on earth IMO. There are beetles and worms that live off of it. I suppose Phalanx could catch and eat those while doing his cave dwelling thing.

I have a personal recipe lol.
Constantine III

Online Mule 11

« Reply #39 on: March 09, 2022, 12:42:25 PM »
I am also known to be an underground explorer. More fun in my youth. I am thinking against cavers conservatism. I’ll eat the bats and someone else can eat the guano... watch out for white nose.

Offline Lloyd Smale

• Moderators
  • Trade Count: (32)
« Reply #40 on: March 09, 2022, 09:36:57 PM »
LOL, and there ya go. I haven't ran from a fight in 72 years, and now I couldn't if I wanted to. My whole lifes' accomplishments (and there ain't that much) are right here,  and I ain't givin it up without a fight..

Couldnt have said it better. If i cant LIVE then i dont want to SURVIVE. Even the thoughts of eating beans and rice that i have stashed for years isnt living. I live on the shore of lake superior. My wife asked me if a nuke would cause a big wave that would wipe us out. Told her i dont have a clue. She said what could we do? I told her to grab a bar of soap. What i will do is defend my home. Id like to say id be on the front line but honestly they wouldnt want me there anymore. But ill be dammed if im going to live in the woods. Id rather be food for the wolves today then after suffering for 2 months in the cold.
blue lives matter

Offline billy_56081

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (5)
« Reply #41 on: March 10, 2022, 06:49:58 AM »
The Russians do have a nuclear torpedo that causes a tsunami.
99% of all Lawyers give the other 1% a bad name. What I find hilarious about this is they are such an arrogant bunch, that they all think they are in the 1%.

Offline orerancher

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #42 on: March 10, 2022, 10:33:47 AM »
The Russians do have a nuclear torpedo that causes a tsunami.

I'll Take 10 of Them, Too.....

Online ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
« Reply #43 on: March 10, 2022, 01:10:54 PM »
  'The idea of "living off the land" isn't as realistic as it once was."

^^^THAT^^  and count it in spades for us old guys...

I don't have any medications which I cannot go without for quite some time, but think of those young and old..who need such things.
  ..And living off the land is not feasible, especially when many other are doing the same thing..
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)