Author Topic: "Nature abhors a vacuum"...  (Read 693 times)

Online ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
"Nature abhors a vacuum"...
« on: March 16, 2022, 02:52:29 AM »
  So, like it or not, is this the new "leader of the free world" ?

Note; it doesn't matter what you or I think..but what the "free world" in general thinks...
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Offline gene_225

• Trade Count: (0)
  • A Real Regular
Re: "Nature abhors a vacuum"...
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2022, 03:02:01 AM »
Nature does not like a vacuum. So the big question is who/what will take our place when we have killed our species off?

Online Mule 11

« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2022, 03:06:08 AM »
Free World?
Is that like the looting in californicate.

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2022, 03:08:51 AM »
Where is this "free world"? 8)
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Online Mule 11

« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2022, 03:11:06 AM »
Udderly rediculous.
So. Nobody’s opinion matters?
O.K. Everyone. Latch on to that udder, and suck :)

Online ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2022, 03:28:07 AM »
Nature does not like a vacuum. So the big question is who/what will take our place when we have killed our species off?

God will sort that out...it is His world..  However, He is in control and prophecy will be fulfilled.
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)
Agree Agree x 2 View List

Online ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #6 on: March 16, 2022, 03:33:20 AM »
  Free world?  Where is this "free world"?

That sounds like questions we may well expect to hear among wounded women, children and the grieving families of the Ukraine..

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #7 on: March 16, 2022, 03:38:57 AM »
Sounds like questions you'd hear from United States citizens living in the border towns of Texas, New Mexico, Arizona, and California.

Sounds like a question of people that are aware that their own country is in trouble, and more liberal citizens are all wrapped up in Ukrainian troubles.
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Online Mule 11

« Reply #8 on: March 16, 2022, 03:46:17 AM »

That sounds like questions we may well expect to hear among wounded women, children and the grieving families of the Ukraine..
Of course. Ya must have missed those Ukrainians saying thanks to the good ole U.S.A. For their problems... Ya would have needed to watch the info given to you instead of looking for reasons to disagree.

Online ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #9 on: March 16, 2022, 04:16:40 AM »
Sounds like questions you'd hear from United States citizens living in the border towns of Texas, New Mexico, Arizona, and California.

Sounds like a question of people that are aware that their own country is in trouble, and more liberal citizens are all wrapped up in Ukrainian troubles.

Granted...it is a disgrace what is happening there!  Right now, it seems our only hope is the coming elections..if they can be kept honest..

Online ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #10 on: March 16, 2022, 04:19:25 AM »

Of course. Ya must have missed those Ukrainians saying thanks to the good ole U.S.A. For their problems... Ya would have needed to watch the info given to you instead of looking for reasons to disagree.

What info...links please..

Online ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #11 on: March 16, 2022, 05:04:24 AM »
Rep Barry Loudermilk (R-GA), probably put it more succinctly, when after Pres Zelensky's speech, he said...

'President Zelensky has a better grasp of the American character and American history than Pres Biden does.'

Online Mule 11

« Reply #12 on: March 16, 2022, 06:39:20 AM »

Asking me for links is like asking me to speak Mexican. Ya know full well I can’t. So what does that make you? In this case. Billy post # 4. Fox News reporter shot, pot bellied stove. Ya know. The one you need to contradict.

Online ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #13 on: March 16, 2022, 01:30:38 PM »
  OK Mule, here you go..

1) Find the website you want to send.
  2) Go to top of page..find address, and RIGHT click on it.
  3) A box will dropdown, where you can select from
  4) Select...   cut , and left click on it
  5) Now return to place on GBO..place link where you want  it and right click
  6) That shows a box where you can left click on... paste
  7) Click on ..  paste and the link should show.

That should do it..  I am not very good with 'puters either, so If somebody can help mule more please do so..

Online Mule 11

« Reply #14 on: March 16, 2022, 01:59:59 PM »

Asking me for links is like asking me to speak Mexican. Ya know full well I can’t. So what does that make you? In this case. Billy post # 4. Fox News reporter shot, pot bellied stove. Ya know. The one you need to contradict.
Once again... look here instead of your puter...
Not really interested in becoming more computer savvy at the moment. BTW. I’m sure my computer is different than yours. So. Apples and turds.

Online ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #15 on: March 16, 2022, 04:44:00 PM »
  OK...