Author Topic: Marlin Centerfire Rifles FAQ and Stickys  (Read 25626 times)

Offline Keith L

• Trade Count: (4)
Marlin Centerfire Rifles FAQ and Stickys
« on: March 23, 2007, 08:58:13 AM »
Welcome to the Marlin  Centerfire Rifles forum.  The purpose of this forum is to share information about Marlin Centerfire Rifles, and to have some fun.  If you aren't aware of the general rules for the use of Greybeard Outdoors forums please use the following link and read the rules:

http://www.graybeardoutdoors.com/smf/index.php/topic,54070.msg319946.html#msg319946

Please be familiar with these rules and conduct your business here in this manner.  Rules are enforced here so this site doesn't become like so many others on the internet.  This is a family friendly, safe place to come and discuss our interests.  We want to keep it that way.

This FAQ section is new, and keeping our "sticky" posts here is also new.  By putting this information here we can keep frequently needed information at the top of the forum, and also can keep new posts toward the top of the forum as well.  I incorporated the two previous stickies and added another one.  Members who have ideas for new faqs or stickes please post them and I will include them here.

Thats it for now.  Please use this forum and enjoy the fellowship found here.  And share your ideas.  Thanks.
"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."  Benjamin Franklin

Offline Keith L

Offline Keith L

Stickies for Marlin Centerfire Rifles FAQ and Stickys
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2011, 02:31:59 PM »
We apparently lost the lever action only name, so I am open to posting stickies for the bolt guns, and for that matter any other centerfire guns that Marlin may have made.  Post suggestions on the site and I will move them here.