Author Topic: The new leftist lie  (Read 321 times)

Offline Mule 11

• Trade Count: (0)
The new leftist lie
« on: May 07, 2022, 08:59:24 AM »
Threat to public safety, especially among those already “ most vulnerable and marginalized “ code for those too stupid to be able to think for themselves. How many times will this lie be told? I believe thousands of times and repeated millions of times...

Offline magooch

Re: The new leftist lie
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2022, 12:57:08 PM »
It really isn't a lie; the lefties have always been a threat to public safety.  That has to end and it will have to entail a very serious body count in a lot of our big cities.  Antifa and others like them (BLM) have to be wiped out.  They are in every way domestic terrorists and should not be given any more consideration than the most vicious foreign terrorists.
Swingem

Offline BUGEYE

• Trade Count: (3)
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2022, 01:30:16 PM »
It really isn't a lie; the lefties have always been a threat to public safety.  That has to end and it will have to entail a very serious body count in a lot of our big cities.  Antifa and others like them (BLM) have to be wiped out.  They are in every way domestic terrorists and should not be given any more consideration than the most vicious foreign terrorists.
ALL the democrats think that I'm a terrorist.
Give me liberty, or give me death
                                     Patrick Henry

Give me liberty, or give me death
                                     bugeye

Offline Mule 11

« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2022, 01:07:55 AM »
Threat to public safety, especially among those already “ most vulnerable and marginalized “

This is only one of the lies that will be used to suppress the first amendment. Stifling truth again by calling it disinformation when those attempting to cancel free speech are the ones guilty of misinformation, bias and flat out lies...
Agree Agree x 1 View List