Author Topic: A couple questions on the baby formula fiasco..  (Read 665 times)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
A couple questions on the baby formula fiasco..
« on: May 26, 2022, 02:23:54 AM »
  "Never let a good crisis go to waste."  (Democrat Rahm Emanuel)

Biden & Co. have been busy creating one "crisis" after another..Petroleum cutoff, masking and mandates, school closures, urgent care facilities that won't give urgent care, and many othe contrived crises.

Abbot labs makes a major portion of our baby formula.  In February the government closed their baby formula facility down.  It stayed closed until very recently...if indeed it is now open.

THe government shut it down...so obviously the government knew about the situation, yet nothing was done to insure the uninterrupted flow of formula.

Was this by accident...or design?  After all, every 'crisis' is an opportunity..

Now we suddenly see a Biden "fly formula" shipment arriving from Europe, into Virginia..

Hmmm..did that first shipment arrive into Virgina just 'happen' to be convenient to serve the northern Virginia communities where the DC politicians live?

Just asking for a friend...
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline billy_56081

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (5)
Re: A couple questions on the baby formuls fiasco..
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2022, 03:38:44 AM »
These shipments are nothing. If I remember right it was 70,000 lbs. I guess they could divide it up between 70,000 babies and each would get 1lb. Wow!
99% of all Lawyers give the other 1% a bad name. What I find hilarious about this is they are such an arrogant bunch, that they all think they are in the 1%.

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2022, 03:40:12 AM »
These shipments are nothing. If I remember right it was 70,000 lbs. I guess they could divide it up between 70,000 babies and each would get 1lb. Wow!

Its in the category of "stunt".
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Offline Ranger99

• Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2022, 06:33:13 AM »
All the stores I've been in since
this "crisis " started have had
formula mix
Maybe not pallets stacked to the
ceiling, but they've had it
18 MINUTES.  . . . . . .

Offline Ranger99

« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2022, 06:34:09 AM »
Who exactly was complaining?
The people that get free everything?
18 MINUTES.  . . . . . .

Offline BUGEYE

• Trade Count: (3)
« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2022, 02:59:45 PM »
formula mix
Maybe Texas babies drink beer or whiskey. :)
Give me liberty, or give me death
                                     Patrick Henry

bugeye

Offline Ranger99

« Reply #6 on: May 26, 2022, 04:05:42 PM »
formula mix

Yeah,  many do in this area, mostly
through the umbilical cord
18 MINUTES.  . . . . . .

Offline BUGEYE

• Trade Count: (3)
« Reply #7 on: May 26, 2022, 04:07:57 PM »
formula mix
;D ;D

Patrick Henry

bugeye

Offline Lloyd Smale

• Moderators
  • Trade Count: (32)
« Reply #8 on: May 26, 2022, 10:32:21 PM »
its right up there with biden releasing a few gallons of gas out of our reserve and calling that a fix. Smoke and mirrors.

Its in the category of "stunt".
blue lives matter

Offline Dixie-Dude

• Trade Count: (0)
  • A Real Regular
« Reply #9 on: May 27, 2022, 03:50:20 AM »
The Federal government created almost EVERY crisis we see today.  In 1990 over 20% of workers were in manufacturing.  The free trade agreements stripped about half of the manufacturing jobs, especially the lower skilled jobs such as shoes and textiles.  These jobs provided health care to their workers and their families as well as making at least twice minimum wage or more.  This created the so called health care crisis with fewer people having health care. 

The so called war on poverty beginning in 1965, was to eliminate poverty in America.  However, it encouraged single moms and discouraged marriage and family.  A single mom could get food stamps, free school lunches, welfare, section 8 housing, etc.  If she was married they used the combined incomes to determine if they were elegible.  So, just have kids and don't get married and you get lots of freebees. 

The government was paying China to experiment on viruses that lead to Covid.  It is illegal in America to do genetic experiments on potential viruses that cause sickness. 

The government is currently causing inflation with excessive spending.

The government is currently causing the fuel shortage and high prices by denying drilling permits on government land and out west.

The government is currently causing problems even in the electric car battery business by denying mining in Minnesota for lithium and cobalt, causing high battery prices.

The government is currently causing shortages of baby milk formula, by denying reopening of a major factory for 5-6 months after they shut it down and made them clean all the equipment, which has long been completed.

The government has and are causing higher food prices and shortages of food by forcing oil companies to use ethanol in gasoline.  40% -60% of corn is used for ethanol instead of feeding livestock and chickens or using the land to grow wheat.  Also, by still paying farmers not to grow stuff, especially when they know shortages are coming due to war like in Ukraine. 

The government takes in about $400 billion in gasoline taxes, but only sends $200 billion back to the states for highway maintenance and construction.  The rest is used for other government unnecessary programs.

The government by not allowing controlled burns out west, and clearing of undergrowth in certain areas have created the wildfire problem. 

The government by reintroducing the wolves out west have killed about half the elk population. 

The government will not solve the school shooting problem by out lawing guns.  There are already 130 guns for every 100 people in America.  20-40 million are so called assault rifles.  The simple solution is to have armed guards and armed teachers to stop this insanity.  Maybe don't allow anyone to buy an assault rifle until they are 21 like handguns.  Most school crime is done by those under 21 anyway.  It still won't solve the problem as 85% of all murders are done with stolen guns, per FBI statistics.  Israeli schools aren't attacked because all the teachers are packing.  With every shooting the only way the bad guy with a gun was stopped was with a good guy with a gun.  Police take to long to respond, an armed citizen can respond instantly.  Chicago and Houston have about the same population with about the same percentage of minorities, yet Chicago crime is 10 times higher.  No guns allowed in Chicago.  Houston has over 800 gun stores. 

Cars kill more people than anything else in America besides doctors making mistakes with operations and/or drugs.  We didn't outlaw cars, but we improved the safety of cars and improved road safety with turned down guard rails, wider roads, easier curves, etc. 

Guns already have safety features, so we have to address other issues such as armed officers and teachers, having all school doors lock from inside and not accessible from outside, having one entrance for visitors to school and all visitors vetted, like parents with appointments that can identify themselves.  Having clear or mesh backpacks so teachers can see what kids are carrying in them.  School dress codes, not baggy or cargo pants that can hide a gun, no large purses.  Even having a school uniform for both boys and girls, so outsiders can quickly be identified.  Simple effective solutions that cost hardly anything.  I know of parents who send their kids to private schools that require uniforms.  They said their school clothes budget was actually cheaper.  2-3 pairs of pants, and 2-3 shirts for boys.  Same with girls 2-3 blouses, 2-3 skirts or pants.  Mostly off the shelf styles or colors.   

Anyway, off my soap box. 

Opelika Portal

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #10 on: May 27, 2022, 05:06:24 AM »
IG....right you are! Shut down the plant in February with no plans.. Ostensibly, for a salmonella contamination is the cause of the shutdown, but, BUT why so long to reopen? Should only take a few days or a week to clean the plant.

My theory is they're shunting materials like nutrient packages into government contracts for MREs pending all out WW3 by Joebama for the Great Reset.

I have been told it is just a matter of proper hand washing by employees, something that could have been fixed in minutes.  So, was it a contrived shut down by a "crisis addicted" administration?
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #11 on: May 27, 2022, 05:09:22 AM »
formula mix

Then when that kid turns 18 and the school has him pumped full of psych drugs..  Then they wonder why he shot up his school!!

Offline pastorp

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (46)
Re: A couple questions on the baby formula fiasco..
« Reply #12 on: May 31, 2022, 01:40:04 AM »
No big deal to run out of formula.

My wife nursed out first daughter but the second one she mixed a formula the dr gave her. As I remember it was mostly canned milk and Karyo syrup. We washed our cloth diapers and hung them on a clothesline to dry. No such thing as baby formula powder or pampers back then.
Byron

Christian by choice, American by the grace of God.

NRA LIFE

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #13 on: May 31, 2022, 03:35:27 AM »
  I happened by a Walmart on Saturday, and while I was there, I met a young Mom who was shopping.
  I asked her if she has a baby and if she was having any problem with obtaining baby formula.
     She said no problem..and indicated that she was feeding her baby the natural way.

Stopped by a convenience store to gas up my Jeep and grab a coffee..saw a young man holding a beautiful baby..apparently waiting fior Mom, who was in the rest room. Asked the same question..he gave the same answer.

When I suggested the condensed milk/Karo syruo formula on FB, you would think I told them to kill their babies..
  I guess they are well brain washed by the formula makers.
 Little do they seem to realize that up untril the1950s and 1960s, most babies not breast fed, did very well withthe condensed milk/Karo formula.

...But evidently, making a ready mixed formula make more money.

Offline oldandslow

« Reply #14 on: May 31, 2022, 03:51:52 AM »
(The government by not allowing controlled burns out west, and clearing of undergrowth in certain areas have created the wildfire problem.)

The forest service seems to have missed that. NM is a somewhat western state and the forest service does controlled burns pretty regularly and some times they clear out more than intended. For example the Cerro Grande fire in 2000, a controlled burn started although the NWS was predicting high winds for that day. The result: 43,000 acres burned, 405 homes burned, and also some structures at Los Alamos Labs.

Right now the Hermit's Peak/Calf Canyon fire, another controlled burn started when high winds were forecast, has burned 314,750 acres, 737 structures, damaged 55 more, and is only 50% contained at this time. This is the most acreage ever burned in NM history, thanks to the forest service not having sense enough to postpone a burn in windy weather. We could see the smoke from the fire across the northern horizon yesterday morning from way down here in the southeast corner of the state.

Offline Ranger99

« Reply #15 on: June 01, 2022, 12:25:39 PM »
Made a point to stroll past the baby
section in the store.
Not jam packed full, but no empty
shelves of baby formula mix
Every variety they sell available

Just another fake crisis to stir
up the sheep
18 MINUTES.  . . . . . .

Offline Mule 11

« Reply #16 on: June 01, 2022, 01:15:31 PM »
Made a point to stroll past the baby
section in the store.
Not jam packed full, but no empty
shelves of baby formula mix
Every variety they sell available

Just another fake crisis to stir
up the sheep

Buttijigger has a strap on tit and it has no problem filling it. With what is worrying though. I wonder if these babies will turn out normal? Sure they won’t coming from nambla...

Offline billy_56081

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (5)
« Reply #17 on: June 01, 2022, 02:51:12 PM »
I have a thought on how these fags are nursing their babies but I won't share it here. As disgusting as these sodomites are nothing would shock me.
99% of all Lawyers give the other 1% a bad name. What I find hilarious about this is they are such an arrogant bunch, that they all think they are in the 1%.

Offline Mule 11

« Reply #18 on: June 01, 2022, 02:56:58 PM »
I have a thought on how these fags are nursing their babies but I won't share it here. As disgusting as these sodomites are nothing would shock me.

Our country went into death throws 70 years ago. It’s all uphill from now on out.