Author Topic: Pecos TX  (Read 409 times)

Offline phalanx

• Trade Count: (0)
Pecos TX
« on: June 08, 2022, 01:08:30 PM »
I had to go there today and it was extremely hot. The car dealer there lured me down there to look at a car my wife might want.
Nothing but lies it looked nothing like the photos. And they lied to me about how much they wanted.it wasn’t worth half that price. And it was over a two hour drive, and the price of gas nowadays and thats crazy. Full tank there and back. Buyer beware.
In this time i Command ,That you take the Secular to Jerusalem .
There you rid the Holy City of the Scourge of Islam , Make the streets run red with the Blood of those who wish to wash Israel and Christianity from the face of the Earth.
Constantine III

Offline phalanx

Re: Pecos TX
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2022, 01:28:43 PM »
And that I20 is a  nightmare to drive on. 
There you rid the Holy City of the Scourge of Islam , Make the streets run red with the Blood of those who wish to wash Israel and Christianity from the face of the Earth.
Constantine III

Offline Ranger99

• Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2022, 03:35:48 PM »
And that I20 is a  nightmare to drive on.

Always has been

IH 10 is way worse though
18 MINUTES.  . . . . . .

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2022, 01:17:45 AM »
  Is I-10 being neglected again?  It seems to go through good/bad cycles.
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline phalanx

« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2022, 04:48:23 AM »

I40 isn't any better. If not worse and you don't want to breakdown in, or near Albuquerque. It’s a murder capital.
Constantine III

Offline oldandslow

« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2022, 12:21:26 PM »

I40 isn't any better. If not worse and you don't want to breakdown in, or near Albuquerque. It’s a murder capital.

Albuquerque is getting better. It's not even in the top ten for NM anymore. Gallup tops the list now with Roswell coming at fifth and pooty little Artesia at seventh. The total number of murders in the Big A are the highest in the state I'm pretty sure but it contains a fourth of the state's population. Never the less I plan on never going to Albuquerque again in my lifetime.

Offline phalanx

« Reply #6 on: June 09, 2022, 12:32:10 PM »

Albuquerque is getting better. It's not even in the top ten for NM anymore. Gallup tops the list now with Roswell coming at fifth and pooty little Artesia at seventh. The total number of murders in the Big A are the highest in the state I'm pretty sure but it contains a fourth of the state's population. Never the less I plan on never going to Albuquerque again in my lifetime.
Constantine III