Author Topic: 27 demonrats vote against protection for SCOTUS justices  (Read 393 times)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
27 demonrats vote against protection for SCOTUS justices
« on: June 15, 2022, 05:11:13 AM »
  Yes; it looks like at least some demonrats would like to get Bumbles to appoint a SCOTUS judge..by whatever means.
  https://www.foxnews.com/politics/27-democrats-voted-against-protections-supreme-court-justices

Newsmax today in an interview, asked a democrat apologist how this rejection is justified.  He replied that they rejected the measure, because protection for federal judges and SCOTUS law clerks were not included.

I'm calling BS on that one, because that is not in keeping with the character for the leftists.  They will pass anything they can pass, so long as tehy gain any advantage.

Consider, if a bill came up tomrrow banning peep sights or butter knife bolt handles, they would take that...and then go after more!

Noi, that is BS...they seem to want a SCOTUS judge rubbed out !

If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Online Lloyd Smale

• Moderators
  • Trade Count: (32)
Re: 27 demonrats vote against protection for SCOTUS justices
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2022, 06:19:25 AM »
dont see any of those congressmen volunteering to send there secret service or tax payer payed private security home. Peronaly i think none of them should have security. they make big bucks if they want it let them pay for it out of there salaries. Give the president 2 and the vice president one. If someone really wanted to do something a bunch of secret service isnt going to do a thing. Look at Kennedy. He was surround by secret service and police and what good did it do. Maybe they should all start packing!
blue lives matter

Offline Mule 11

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2022, 12:10:49 PM »
dont see any of those congressmen volunteering to send there secret service or tax payer payed private security home. Peronaly i think none of them should have security. they make big bucks if they want it let them pay for it out of there salaries. Give the president 2 and the vice president one. If someone really wanted to do something a bunch of secret service isnt going to do a thing. Look at Kennedy. He was surround by secret service and police and what good did it do. Maybe they should all start packing!

They must not be in the capitol, because there they will even shoot unarmed women veterans. No questions asked...

Offline TrumpWon

• A Real Regular
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2022, 01:10:59 PM »
We better keep a eye on the 197 that voted for it. They’re up to something!

Offline Mule 11

« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2022, 01:26:16 PM »

We are all up to something. Care to elaborate as the last posts from you need a bit more. I am also guilty of being the only one knowing what the hell Im talking about.

Offline nw_hunter

• Trade Count: (4)
« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2022, 07:38:44 AM »
LOL! Is that sort of like being a Legend in your own mind?
Freedom Of Speech.....Once we lose it, every other freedom will follow.

Offline Mule 11

« Reply #6 on: June 17, 2022, 09:17:36 AM »
LOL! Is that sort of like being a Legend in your own mind?

I wish I thought that highly of myself. I think it comes from speaking a thought without any background... Probably hereditary.

Offline phalanx

« Reply #7 on: June 17, 2022, 11:00:05 AM »
Maybe this will convince those justices to go out and buy their own gun.
In this time i Command ,That you take the Secular to Jerusalem .
There you rid the Holy City of the Scourge of Islam , Make the streets run red with the Blood of those who wish to wash Israel and Christianity from the face of the Earth.
Constantine III

Offline phalanx

« Reply #8 on: June 17, 2022, 11:09:33 AM »
We do. I think some of them already have.
In this time i Command ,That you take the Secular to Jerusalem .
There you rid the Holy City of the Scourge of Islam , Make the streets run red with the Blood of those who wish to wash Israel and Christianity from the face of the Earth.
Constantine III

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
« Reply #9 on: June 17, 2022, 04:47:29 PM »

Personally, I believe they are looking out forour rights, and protecting our Bill of Rights.

I would like to hear your take on it..
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)