Author Topic: Trump backed Katie Britt wins..  (Read 381 times)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
Trump backed Katie Britt wins..
« on: June 22, 2022, 01:04:30 AM »
  Katie Britt wins right to run for Senate from Alabama.  She is pro life, pro gun, pro "sensible" and legal immigration,..but  first of all..she is pro Jesus.  See her short acceptance speech.(.just over 2 min) it will warm your heart.  She is married to former NFL player, Wesley Britt.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AxY9Zx06lfQ

I understand the man she came out ahead of was OK..but I'll let Bill speak on that, since it's his home state.

News article on the Britt family..  https://www.wvtm13.com/article/jesus-was-here-former-alabama-player-shares-his-familys-april-27-2011-tornado-survival-story/36281680#
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline mcbammer

• Trade Count: (1)
Re: Trump backed Katie Britt wins..
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2022, 04:10:35 AM »
  Mo lost the election last year when he spoke at a Trump rally and told the crowd its time to move on , referring to the Trump stolen election .  Alot of mudslinging in that race . 

Offline BUGEYE

• Trade Count: (3)
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2022, 06:28:02 AM »
Here in Ga. several Trump endorsements failed by what I would guess as crossover voters to eliminate Trump folks.

We did the same several years ago to get rid of Cynthia Mckinney.

I hadn't seen anything on Britt before, but she seems to be a person I would vote for if I lived there.
Give me liberty, or give me death
                                     Patrick Henry

Give me liberty, or give me death
                                     bugeye

Offline mcbammer

• Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2022, 06:41:26 AM »
Here in Ga. several Trump endorsements failed by what I would guess as crossover voters to eliminate Trump folks.

We did the same several years ago to get rid of Cynthia Mckinney.

I hadn't seen anything on Britt before, but she seems to be a person I would vote for if I lived there.
  She was a aide or something for Sen. Shelby ,  her hardest hurdle is over the job is hers  barring some catastrophe .