Author Topic: Biden administration admits it !  (Read 356 times)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
Biden administration admits it !
« on: July 02, 2022, 07:27:27 AM »
  They are admitting that they consider that installing the "new liberal world order", is the most important
    thing that theymust get accomplished.

https://thefederalist.com/2022/07/01/biden-regime-admits-on-camera-ushering-in-liberal-world-order-is-more-important-than-affordable-gas/
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline BUGEYE

• Trade Count: (3)
Re: Biden administration admits it !
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2022, 09:46:43 AM »
That is scary.
Give me liberty, or give me death
                                     Patrick Henry

Give me liberty, or give me death
                                     bugeye

Offline wtxbadger

• Trade Count: (7)
  • A Real Regular
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2022, 06:18:44 AM »
Brandon was very clear and openly stated that he would do everything in his power to shut down oil and natural gas production during his campaign. He has lived up to that promise and at the same time uses the high prices for gas, diesel, heating oil etc. to brow beat and demonize the energy sector. His so called 9,000 federal leases he claims are there to drill on is complete BS. First there a lot of those leases that sit on unproductive land with no gas or oil to produce, others are tied up in legal battles where the company is blocked from exploring them. On federal leases every step in exploration and development require permits from the permitting of the roads and drilling locations to the actual drilling that also requires permits which are being held back or slow walked through.
Something some people may not know but several oil refineries on the Texas Gulf Coast are being shuttered by the EPA because they don't meet the current emissions standards set by the Brandon admin. Factoring that in the refineries are at 95% capacity already.
Another factor is our refineries are/were designed to refine heavy crude and not light sweet crude which is the majority of oil produced in the US. That is in part why the Keystone PL was critical in reducing our reliance on the middle east for heavy crude because Canada produces heavy crude. Under Trump we achieved the status of a net exporter which means we were still receiving shipments of heavy crude but were able to export and sell our light sweet crude. At our refineries they blend light sweet and heavy together for refining end products.
It amazes that Musk and Toyota have repeatedly stated that the current electrical grid and generating capacity is not sufficient to provide the needed electricity for a large part of the country in the transition to electric vehicles and a major overhaul and expansion of the country's grid would need to be done first.
The last independent credible report was it would not be possible to transition over to a majority of electric vehicles before 2050 and that is if and only if upgrading and improving the grid were started now.

If you think it's bad now just wait this just the beginning on energy, transportation and social BS this idiot and his masters that control him have in store.
wtxbadger

Online Land_Owner

• Global Moderator
  • Moderators
  • Trade Count: (31)
    • Permission Granted - Land Owner
« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2022, 08:33:46 AM »
Ya'll are preaching to the choir here.  We KNOW what has to be done, but we can't get it done until November.  Anything along that line that happens before the election is WORSE than Bad.

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2022, 02:47:56 AM »
  Just think... if they have to haul him off in a straight jacket..then we are blessed with Kamela !

THANKS..DUMACRATS !

Cackling Kamela..you only need a minute of this video..  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0OsBHzBs8Y8
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Online Land_Owner

• Global Moderator
  • Moderators
  • Trade Count: (31)
    • Permission Granted - Land Owner
« Reply #5 on: July 04, 2022, 02:50:37 AM »
It is sort of an End Play, a "guarantee" of sorts, that the next in line will be ever-so-much WORSE than the Devil in the Oval Office right now.

Offline neckisred

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Contributor
« Reply #6 on: July 04, 2022, 11:45:54 PM »
I don't think Ol' Joe was the sharpest knife in the drawer, even in his younger years. Shame on anyone who doesn't think putting a senile old man in that position isn't some form of elder abuse.