Author Topic: Just part of the NWO reset  (Read 288 times)

Offline DDZ

• Trade Count: (0)
Just part of the NWO reset
« on: September 03, 2022, 07:26:22 AM »
Germany and Poland are a couple of the first. Many more will follow. Its even beginning here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VhsEnUGyaHo
Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.    Wm. Penn

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
Re: Just part of the NWO reset
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2022, 10:29:07 AM »
   Thanks, DDZ..yes, Germany's worst enemy is operating from within, in league with many other enemies of the
   formerly  "free world", which has it's most dangerous enemies, operating from within.

.And they are all led by an evil cabal, that intends to starve off much of the world to satisfy their
   Malthusian/Utopian dreams.  Of course, those dreams are meant only for a select few of the world population.

Here super intellect, Jordan Peterson takes on this evil hierarchy..a 26 min video, that is enough to prepare one for a degree in economics and philosophy.

He does it so forcefully, that he could become the globalist's version of Salmon Rushdie !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=--QS_UyW2SY
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline DDZ

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2022, 01:06:44 PM »
The Bible is true throughout. No reason to think the last book in the bible isn't, and other prophesy within referring to the end times.  I'm not saying when that is, but just saying it appears things are aligning for that event.
Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.    Wm. Penn

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2022, 01:23:05 AM »
The Bible is true throughout. No reason to think the last book in the bible isn't, and other prophesy within referring to the end times.  I'm not saying when that is, but just saying it appears things are aligning for that event.

^^^THIS^^^  ..Very possible..perhaps even likely..
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2022, 04:48:37 AM »
  I have to give Putin credit..he has not fallen under the spell of the NWO....

However, I think his invasion of the Ukraine at this time is purely co-incidental, rather than any Effort to stem
    the WEF..  and I cannot connect him as the great hope to fight the NWO..