Author Topic: Lest we forget  (Read 483 times)

Offline darkgael

• Trade Count: (1)
  • The readiness is all. 4049 posts from the “old” gb
Lest we forget
« on: September 11, 2022, 02:03:35 AM »
Remembering.

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
Re: Lest we forget
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2022, 02:08:39 AM »
  ..And we just 'celebrated' the first anniversary of Biden's handing over $85 billion in military hardware and supplies to the Taliban..

Below, our Afghan friends, falling from airplanes...lEst we forget..
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2022, 02:08:51 AM »
Saudi Arabia knocked down the twin towers, and now the worst president since Abraham Lincoln, is begging them for oil.
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Offline George Foster

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Contributor
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2022, 10:59:34 PM »
Lets not forget our former President is hosting a golf tournament for the Saudis.  He said it is okay to do so as it was never proven they had anything to do with 9/11.
Good Shooting,
George

Offline Mule 11

« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2022, 03:27:43 AM »
Like the saying goes. If you’re still a liberal at 30 “you have no brain”

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2022, 03:44:08 AM »
Lets not forget our former President is hosting a golf tournament for the Saudis.  He said it is okay to do so as it was never proven they had anything to do with 9/11.

And he quit buying Saudi oil while President. Currently the Biden Regime is begging the Saudis for oil while killing our own oil producers.
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #6 on: September 12, 2022, 04:01:32 AM »

One thing folks have failed to learn..  Since 9/11/2001, we have not been fighting any single nation.  We are fighting an ideology..or religion, if you wish.
    We and our allies have pursued those same idealogues in Iraq, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Syria, Somalia, Sudan and we
   have to be aware that they are active in our own country.
   Other countries, such a the Philippines, Yemen, Israel, and Kuwait among others, are fighting the same ideology.

Yes these fanatics live in almost any Muslim favoring nation....but that doesn't mean all those countries endorse their sordid actions.

Previously, wars  have been fought between kingdoms or nations, but that is no longer accurate.  Now we are involved in asymetrical conflicts.
  The Muslim fanatics/terrorists do not respect borders, and move rather freely between Muslim nations..and now
  under the Biden follies, they are likely moving freely in and out out of the U.S.A.
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline O-mega

• Quite Professional
  • A Real Regular
« Reply #7 on: September 12, 2022, 04:48:57 AM »
Lets not forget also that he never bowed to them like his predecessor.
"Freedom is the sure possession of those alone who have the courage to defend it."
~Pericles~

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #8 on: September 13, 2022, 04:53:13 AM »
DG....

9/11 explained in 6 minutes...

https://theinfowar.tv/watch?id=631e14f011ff8d5eaacbb6f3

It all makes sense...

I tried your video, but it wouldn't load..  But I hope you showed the planes flying into the world trade centers.
   Here, the first plane...(3 minute video)  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yFBG8f-XZcw

..And here the second plane..(21 second video)    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LsGcIkevyHM

Offline Mule 11

« Reply #9 on: September 13, 2022, 03:33:28 PM »
I had zero problems watching the video. Maybe your seach engine? I used Duck Duck go.