Author Topic: They cannot answer a simple question put to them  (Read 236 times)

Offline nw_hunter

• Trade Count: (4)
They cannot answer a simple question put to them
« on: September 08, 2022, 06:00:16 PM »

Is there anyone in the Biden Adm. or an appointee that can answer a question directed to them with a simple yes or no?
The answer is simply...........NO. They will never because to do so would show their true beliefs. They are Leftists and do so would be admission.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uVJG4EhpZqM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MFcbbeIxFRU
Freedom Of Speech.....Once we lose it, every other freedom will follow.

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
Re: They cannot answer a simple question put to them
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2022, 01:14:07 AM »
I never expect the truth out of politicians. They're mostly lawyers, and lawyers are absent from the truth. Their education dictates that they're smarter than the rest of us, and their elusive babble is designed to confuse us commoners.

Take note that Donald Trump, and Marjorie Taylor Green aren't lawyers. They speak plainly, and clearly, and much of Congress sees their speech as "offensive".

Wikipedia describes Green as a Congress woman, AND a right wing "conspiracy theorist".

I once had a lawyer tell my class in the police academy many years ago, that he was going to teach us to "tell the truth, in the light most favorable to ourselves".

Lawyers make their living "twisting words", and "fostering doubt".
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Offline orerancher

• Trade Count: (2)
Re: They cannot answer a simple question put to them
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2022, 06:23:11 AM »
When you're committing treason and selling out your people it doesn't pay to be truthful, Warping the truth becomes a reflex norm and inserting just a little truth to sell the propaganda. Confusion is the objective.
Alot of people are catching on.

But, Too Many Still Believe the Lyin SOB's