Author Topic: UN says Israel must get rid of nuclear weapons!  (Read 700 times)

TM7

UN says Israel must get rid of nuclear weapons!
« on: October 30, 2022, 02:39:24 PM »
The United Nations General Assembly has voted overwhelmingly that Israel must get rid of all it's nuclear weapons. Which Israel has never admitted to having.

https://www.jpost.com/international/article-720993

"Israel must dispose of all its nuclear weapons and place its nuclear sites under the International Atomic Energy Agency’s purview, the United Nations General Assembly’s First Committee stated in an initial 152-5 vote."

Yeah, fat chance that will happen...!

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
Re: UN says Israel must get rid of nuclear weapons!
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2022, 03:05:08 PM »
Thats funny right there.
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Offline billy_56081

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (5)
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2022, 03:05:15 PM »
Yeah right!
99% of all Lawyers give the other 1% a bad name. What I find hilarious about this is they are such an arrogant bunch, that they all think they are in the 1%.

Offline Dixie-Dude

• Trade Count: (0)
  • A Real Regular
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2022, 04:06:56 PM »
Israel is totally surrounded by enemies or potential enemies.  Iran has threatened them, so has other Arab nations.  They probably will never use them, unless they are loosing a ground war with an enemy.   

Why hasn't the UN told Russia, China, India, Pakistan, the US, Britian, or France to get rid of theirs?  Or even North Korea?   
Opelika Portal

Offline TrumpWon

• A Real Regular
« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2022, 05:24:03 PM »
Egypt submits the same resolution every year.

Offline Dixie-Dude

• A Real Regular
« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2022, 03:10:15 AM »
A friend of mine, who was a captain in the Army back in the 1980's said they detected two nuclear explosions in the south Indian ocean.  No one claimed to do the test.  They didn't know who would have done it.  They thought it was Israel, who was buying uranium from South Africa.  They did have nuclear reactors for power in Israel.  Israel has also bought at least two diesel submarines from Germany capable of handling missiles.  Hmm.  Israel denies having nukes, but they estimate they have about 200. 

No one can prove anything.  Except, knowledge of how much uranium Israel has bought, which seems to be a lot for one or two nuclear power plants.  The former South African government sold the uranium to Israel, but they didn't say how much or the records were "lost" when apartheid ended.   
Opelika Portal

Offline Dee

« Reply #6 on: October 31, 2022, 03:16:19 AM »
The United Nations continually votes AGAINST ISRAEL. The United Nations should be kicked out of the United States, and defunded of our tax dollars. The United Nations members are anti God, anti Israel,  and therefore, "anti Holy Land".

https://www.timesofisrael.com/un-condemned-israel-17-times-in-2020-versus-6-times-for-rest-of-world-combined/
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
« Reply #7 on: October 31, 2022, 04:17:56 AM »
Egypt submits the same resolution every year.
Many years ago the UN declared the Middle East to be a nuclear free region in the interest of being the so-called Holy Land, an idea supported by several nations........and now apparently supported by most UN members.
How Israel obtained secrets to develop nuclear weapons is indeed an interesting story.

Hmmm ... UN said years ago, that the middle east is to be a nuclear free zone.  No mention however of the UN warning Iran
    to back off their nuclear ambitions....and demand that the UN be allowed to have unbridled inspections..

...And how about the UN telling North Korea to stop it's nuclear program and open up  for inspections?

We all know how the UN works, and their credibility at best, is lower than whale shat..
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline phalanx

« Reply #8 on: October 31, 2022, 05:17:15 AM »
A friend of mine, who was a captain in the Army back in the 1980's said they detected two nuclear explosions in the south Indian ocean.  No one claimed to do the test.  They didn't know who would have done it.  They thought it was Israel, who was buying uranium from South Africa.  They did have nuclear reactors for power in Israel.  Israel has also bought at least two diesel submarines from Germany capable of handling missiles.  Hmm.  Israel denies having nukes, but they estimate they have about 200. 

No one can prove anything.  Except, knowledge of how much uranium Israel has bought, which seems to be a lot for one or two nuclear power plants.  The former South African government sold the uranium to Israel, but they didn't say how much or the records were "lost" when apartheid ended.   

Israel and ( Apartheid ) South Africa were allies. American Liberals were boycotting Sun City , a music festival. They should have kept their stupid noses noses out of it. Chanting ,ain't gonna do Sun City.
In this time i Command ,That you take the Secular to Jerusalem .
There you rid the Holy City of the Scourge of Islam , Make the streets run red with the Blood of those who wish to wash Israel and Christianity from the face of the Earth.
Constantine III

Offline magooch

« Reply #9 on: October 31, 2022, 05:20:20 AM »
Of all the nuclear equipped countries, Israel would be at the top of the list of counties I would trust to be responsible with them.  At the bottom of the list would be Russia, North Korea and the United States.  At this time, taking into account the idiot who presently carries the football for the U.S. , we should be right on the bottom.
Swingem

Offline billy_56081

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #10 on: October 31, 2022, 06:15:27 AM »
Back in the 1940s we made nukes. I would think they would be easy to make today.
99% of all Lawyers give the other 1% a bad name. What I find hilarious about this is they are such an arrogant bunch, that they all think they are in the 1%.

Offline Dee

« Reply #11 on: October 31, 2022, 09:31:42 AM »
Of all the nuclear equipped countries, Israel would be at the top of the list of counties I would trust to be responsible with them.  At the bottom of the list would be Russia, North Korea and the United States.  At this time, taking into account the idiot who presently carries the football for the U.S. , we should be right on the bottom.

Agreed

Offline JeffG

« Reply #12 on: October 31, 2022, 09:35:15 AM »
How did that work out for the Ukraine?
Young guys should hang out with old guys; old guys know stuff

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #13 on: November 01, 2022, 01:56:32 AM »
IG......well, Iran has signed the International Treaty on Non-Proliferation of Nukes, and was allowing ISEA inspections. As far as we know Iran does not have nuclear weapons, but I don't know.
It has been speculation the Zionist facilitated North Korea's nuke program thru South Africa.

And we're coming up on the anniversary of JFK's public assassination. He was completely against a nuclear armed Zionist state_ _ but Johnson was not.

Iran will allow ONLY PARTIAL inspections, and insist that they will negotiate no further than the very flawed, 2015 agreement, brokered by Obama... The agreement that Trump tossed out, before even talking to the ayatollah!

https://www.foxnews.com/world/iran-says-will-allow-nuclear-inspections-agreed-2015-deal-not-one-word-more

When it comes to possessing nuclear weapons, why should we even dream of trusting a terrorist nation that regularly dispatches
    suicide bombers, to do damage around the world ?
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #14 on: November 01, 2022, 05:03:53 AM »
IG......yeah, currently there is no anti nuke agreement with Iran, so they think they can more or less proceed as Israel has.

"dream of trusting a terrorist nation that regularly dispatches
    suicide bombers, to do damage around the world ?"

^^^^^^ And what are you referring to in above statement?

Who is the #1 terrorist state in this world?

https://www.unitedagainstnucleariran.com/state-sponsored-terrorism

Offline geosmin

« Reply #15 on: November 01, 2022, 06:14:21 AM »

Who is the #1 terrorist state in this world?

That title belongs to the nation which has fought wars for the last sixty years, bringing death, destruction and sorrow from the Middle East to the Far East.

That title belongs to the same nation which has lawfully murdered tens of million innocent lives.

That title belongs to the same nation which sits unharmed, while profiting from feeding the fires of war wherever they desire.

Offline Lloyd Smale

• Moderators
  • Trade Count: (32)
« Reply #16 on: November 01, 2022, 06:36:26 AM »
yup they all tremble with fear when the US or nato makes a threat ::)
blue lives matter