Author Topic: So if the red wave DOES happen..  (Read 379 times)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
So if the red wave DOES happen..
« on: November 06, 2022, 09:39:35 AM »
  As the virtual football players make up their "dream team", let us make a dream team for 2024..

Here's my choices, how about you?

1)  President..Donald J Trump

2) Vice President..  Kari Lake.. assuming she will have a trained,  and clone Lt Governor by then.

3) Attorney General..Trey Gowdy

4) Press secretary....Candace Owens

5) Head of FBI...Mathew Whittacre

6) Surgeon general...Ronny Jackson

7) Head of IRS....Dinesh D'Sousa  (those charges against him were bogus)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There's a start.. how about your choices?
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline mcbammer

• Trade Count: (1)
Re: So if the red wave DOES happen..
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2022, 10:01:05 AM »
  I doubt Gowdy would get back in politics . 

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2022, 01:14:47 PM »
  I doubt Gowdy would get back in politics .

I don't doubt but he, Gabbard and a few others may have been that repulsed by "politics as usual"..
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2022, 01:47:09 AM »
I think there will bean internal struggle among the Democrats. I believe it will be between the "old guard",  or Dad's Democrats (Harry Truman, JFK wing)...and the new radicals (Communist wing) led by Bernie and "the squad"...and financed by the Plutocrat/Malthusians.

Offline Mule 11

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2022, 01:51:30 AM »
Even though I don’t care for some of our repugnicans on my local ballot I’ll be voting straight red...
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Offline O-mega

• Quite Professional
  • A Real Regular
« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2022, 05:50:09 AM »
The Red Wave which is being talked about is for the midterms, so the most we can hope for is a fair and honest election and for the Repubs to take over the Senate, and the House.  But I foresee a Blue Sunami if they lose both House and Senate, the BLM/Antifa riots will commence in earnest.
"Freedom is the sure possession of those alone who have the courage to defend it."
~Pericles~

Offline billy_56081

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (5)
« Reply #6 on: November 07, 2022, 05:59:35 AM »
Republican top to bottom for me in Minnesota. 
99% of all Lawyers give the other 1% a bad name. What I find hilarious about this is they are such an arrogant bunch, that they all think they are in the 1%.

Offline TrumpWon

• A Real Regular
« Reply #7 on: November 07, 2022, 06:06:05 AM »
I think Republicans taking the House is a given. The Senate is a toss up.
Interesting article on which mix is the best for the stock market (and my retirement fund)

https://www.forbes.com/sites/sergeiklebnikov/2022/01/19/we-looked-at-how-the-stock-market-performs-during-midterm-election-yearsheres-how-2022-may-be-worse/?sh=595982c92562

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #8 on: November 07, 2022, 07:39:32 AM »
  Republicans (some of them) may want to reduce spending, but they will have to make tough choices.

As usually happens, the Republicans will have to rebuild the military, after years of Democrat's neglect...but that's nothing new, since
   they "need" the money to buy votes with freebie handouts.

This time however, it is more problematical, since today the entire military needs an overhaul, with man being fired or dismissed.
  The reset type officers must go..as well as the LGBTQ misfits, since they are of little use to a battle ready military..

Then there are things like replacing the strategic reserve of petroleum, since I doubt Biden has saved the money from selling it..to refill the reserve. (Democrats have no concept of saving money).

Lord help us if we should NEED that reserve over the next two years.... possibly to use against the foe we sold the petroleum to.

Plus; they will also need to cut the freebie checks now going out to the sick, lame and lazy.... which may not sit well with certain segments of the population...

As usual, when Dems leave the positions of power..they leave a  %*^@# up   mess.

Offline mcbammer

• Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #9 on: November 07, 2022, 08:01:58 AM »
   If the Rep. take  charge , its going to be interesting what they do with the  4 million extra  mouths to feed coming  across the border . Will they require they get a job , or keep feeding them  on tax payers expense  . we know they wont be deported . 

Offline phalanx

« Reply #10 on: November 07, 2022, 11:38:50 AM »
Tomorrow is the day we’ve talked about for months. But the left will be as corrupt as usual.
In this time i Command ,That you take the Secular to Jerusalem .
There you rid the Holy City of the Scourge of Islam , Make the streets run red with the Blood of those who wish to wash Israel and Christianity from the face of the Earth.
Constantine III