Author Topic: ..We have talked about it...NOW LET'S DO IT !  (Read 385 times)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
..We have talked about it...NOW LET'S DO IT !
« on: November 08, 2022, 01:13:23 AM »
   Let's get out thee and teach the Commies a lesson !
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline oldandslow

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: ..We have talked about it...NOW LET'S DO IT !
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2022, 02:37:11 AM »
I am staying home today. Wife and I did our civic duty  as soon early voting began. Now I am keeping my fingers crossed in hopes I get to remove the "my governor is an idiot" stickers off the rear windows of my 2 vehicles tomorrow morning.

I am expecting that if the vote goes against her a bunch of mail-in ballots will be found in the wee hours of the morning to put her over the top. This was done in our congressional race just four years ago and nothing was done about it so I expect it to happen again.

Offline nw_hunter

• Trade Count: (4)
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2022, 02:52:29 AM »
I did my part about a week ago. We are mail in ballot only here in the land of the held captive, and home of the cowardly Libs. At least the SW part of the state where I live see's Red. I'm keeping my fingers, eyes and legs crossed, that we see a Republican Gov. elected this time around, and not another Lesbian, man wannabe to continue the absurdity we endure in a once wonderful state to live.
Freedom Of Speech.....Once we lose it, every other freedom will follow.

Offline gene_225

• A Real Regular
« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2022, 03:17:54 AM »
Living in Oregon, a mail-in state, I voted the same day my ballot arrived and had it in the drop box that day also. Someone noticed because the phone calls stopped right away. Here you can check to verify that they got your ballot and that it's ok (signature matches etc.). Hope our country clerk gets things right this time. She has messed up several of our last elections so I don't expect she will get re-elected.

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2022, 03:21:15 AM »
I am glad to hear that, since it seems those who voe left are usually the early voters.  Very pleased to see some of those who are RIGHT, have already voted...
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline phalanx

« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2022, 06:34:19 AM »
I know of a lot of people saying they aren’t going to vote. Its the , lying, cheating and corruption they don't like.
In this time i Command ,That you take the Secular to Jerusalem .
There you rid the Holy City of the Scourge of Islam , Make the streets run red with the Blood of those who wish to wash Israel and Christianity from the face of the Earth.
Constantine III

Offline billy_56081

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (5)
« Reply #6 on: November 08, 2022, 06:50:06 AM »
Voted today,  the election judge said I couldn't wear my, Bidenflation the cost of voting stupid,  shirt. I replied,  he's not on the ballot so yes I can.
99% of all Lawyers give the other 1% a bad name. What I find hilarious about this is they are such an arrogant bunch, that they all think they are in the 1%.

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #7 on: November 08, 2022, 07:56:57 AM »
I know of a lot of people saying they aren’t going to vote. Its the cheating and corruption.

They shouldn't cave in to it.  Suppose here is very little cheating, could make a big difference..

Offline phalanx

« Reply #8 on: November 08, 2022, 08:02:09 AM »
I know of a lot of people saying they aren’t going to vote. Its the cheating and corruption.

They shouldn't cave in to it.  Suppose here is very little cheating, could make a big difference..

We are taking an old lady to go with us.
There you rid the Holy City of the Scourge of Islam , Make the streets run red with the Blood of those who wish to wash Israel and Christianity from the face of the Earth.
Constantine III

Offline Tommyt

• Trade Count: (51)
« Reply #9 on: November 08, 2022, 09:08:06 AM »
 Wife and I put 2 in, against Evil

Offline gene_225

• A Real Regular
« Reply #10 on: November 08, 2022, 09:20:34 AM »
I know of a lot of people saying they aren’t going to vote. Its the , lying, cheating and corruption they don't like.

Not voting is giving the other side a free win. I have never seen the value in not voting. Years ago my wife and I voted challenged ballots in Alaska. We had changed pricencts. When we listened to the tallying of the vote, it was going one way by one vote and then the (two) challenged ballots were counted and the election went the other way by one vote. A friend at work and his wife stayed home because it was snowing. They planned to vote the other way. Your vote does count!

Offline phalanx

« Reply #11 on: November 08, 2022, 09:24:43 AM »
We just finished voting, red everything. Our Governor legalized weed, some people up state voted for her for only doing that.
Constantine III

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #12 on: November 08, 2022, 10:30:03 AM »

Not voting is giving the other side a free win. I have never seen the value in not voting. Years ago my wife and I voted challenged ballots in Alaska. We had changed pricencts. When we listened to the tallying of the vote, it was going one way by one vote and then the (two) challenged ballots were counted and the election went the other way by one vote. A friend at work and his wife stayed home because it was snowing. They planned to vote the other way. Your vote does count!

Well its like Joe Biden said. Its not about the Ballots, its about who counts the votes.
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett