Author Topic: A comment on our paying off college loans..  (Read 345 times)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
A comment on our paying off college loans..
« on: November 28, 2022, 12:33:19 PM »
  This is an oft discussed topic here, and one i would expect would get near 100% approval , backing a "no way" vote.

..But somehow such NO WAY suggestions, seem to meet with less than solid agreement.

Why I ..or you..should pay off another's foolish and ill advised debt, just doesn't pass the smell test.
   If a young person did not attend college, but tried a business venture and failed..should all taxpayers pay off
   that debt.

If a high school grad purchases a new pickup truck that he can use on his job, but but finds he can't afford the payments...  Must*%v other taxpayers pay off his debt for him?

One should truly question the value of some college educations...they may not be worth much..

Consider the PROFESSOR in this short video..you only need to see the first couple minutes, to discover that what
  this buffoon is teaching is no more than bush league Bulls _ _ t, not worth 10 cents on the open market.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9swSqItMtFc

Anybody willing to pay more than 10 cents for such gibberish...deserves the debt they have acquired.  ..Because with fair market value somewhere below 10 cents per hour or day..they should not be in debt..
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline Tommyt

• Trade Count: (51)
Re: A comment on our paying off college loans..
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2022, 01:16:20 PM »
She shouldn’t teach mules
What a nut job

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2022, 02:20:22 PM »
I have a comment on payin off college student loans. HELL NO! PAY YOUR OWN BILLS!
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Offline Mule 11

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2022, 03:23:07 PM »
She shouldn’t teach mules
What a nut job

mules are notoriously stubborn and intelligent. She would find herself outclassed. The reason behind a mules supposed stubbornness is actually they are smart enough to know their limitations.
Like Like x 1 View List