Author Topic: Hmmmmm.  (Read 354 times)

Offline GTS225

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Contributor
Hmmmmm.
« on: December 19, 2022, 02:48:33 AM »
I know this is Canada, and I sound like there's way too much conspiracy theorist running around in my shoulder-mounted vacuum chamber, but why does it seem that everytime some governmental entity want to push for more "gun control" measures, this kind of crap happens?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CsLEXOTv3Pc

Curiouser and curiouser.....Roger

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
Re: Hmmmmm.
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2022, 02:57:41 AM »
Canadians voluntarily gave up their guns, making "every target" a SOFT TARGET.
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett
Dumb Dumb x 1 View List

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2022, 03:00:52 AM »
  Whom knows,  it is a known quantity..governments tend to seek to take power from the people..the people generally struggle to retain their rights.

It appears that the Canadians are more inclined to 'comply'..even inn the face of ludicrous demands (perhaps a a vestigenal habit of being 'subjects' ?)

In any case, their tendency to comply is being brought to a confrontation p[oint ..with their Marxist leader.
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline mcbammer

• Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2022, 06:07:49 AM »
   Like Australia,Canada is part of the British Commonwealth. That alone should explain their gun control measures .

Offline DDZ

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2022, 08:27:18 AM »
There is only one thing that can stop a mass shooting, and that is another, or other citizens having a firearm with them. By the time police get the the shooting and killin is usually over.
Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.    Wm. Penn
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2022, 10:03:56 AM »
There is only one thing that can stop a mass shooting, and that is another, or other citizens having a firearm with them. By the time police get the the shooting and killin is usually over.

That's about the size of it.
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett
Dumb Dumb x 1 View List

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
« Reply #6 on: December 22, 2022, 08:55:42 AM »
I know this is Canada, and I sound like there's way too much conspiracy theorist running around in my shoulder-mounted vacuum chamber, but why does it seem that everytime some governmental entity want to push for more "gun control" measures, this kind of crap happens?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CsLEXOTv3Pc

Curiouser and curiouser.....Roger

Uh-huh !   ..And we see solid conservatives, suddenly dying, and at a very opportune time for lefties.... e.g. Andrew Brightbart  and Judge Scalia..
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)