Author Topic: A video for the geo-political intellectual..  (Read 332 times)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
A video for the geo-political intellectual..
« on: December 24, 2022, 10:18:45 AM »
 Knowing most won't be interested, I will post just this one time. 
   Preacher, Steve Ciccolanti talks geo-politics...  Guaranteed this one will interest  to TM at least.  He won't like parts, but much he will be nodding his head, in agreement with him 90% of the time.

I'm not saying whether I agree, but it will also be of real interest to any cerebral natured Christians.

I know most won't bother, but that is OK, anyone can just ignore it, and waste no time with the video.

So, here's one for TM7...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y-PIbFTWf6I
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
Re: A video for the geo-political intellectual..
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2022, 10:29:58 AM »
Fact is, many here would be nodding in agreement about 90% of the time, and would receive something of value if
 they would watch.
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2022, 03:10:05 AM »
    ".either 'they' win or nobody wins."

The above statement is about the situation in a teacup.. Ciccolanti has a firm grasp on the issues, and one can
  gain much info concerning the real state of things...  A clear expose' of the world PTB.... the WEF and globalists..

The depth of some of the connections, and the names of the 6people involved, can be shocking.

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #3 on: December 25, 2022, 03:20:56 AM »
A Jesuit Masonic (he teaches "coloset masonry), and Yeah, his "third wife" used to be his childrens nanny. A religious huckster of the 1st order, and a real "geo political intellectual" 8)

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=BpcZFdEiQP4
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett
Dumb Dumb x 1 View List

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #4 on: December 25, 2022, 03:31:11 AM »
  I did view 6your re-posted video..

Be 5careful who you use as a reference...

https://www.smh.com.au/national/uap-candidate-ingram-spencer-granted-bail-days-before-federal-election-20220518-p5ama0.html

From the news item..

" Police allege Spencer used his mobile phone to repeatedly make unwanted contact with the woman between January 9 and the day he was arrested and taken into custody."

Incidently, Ingram was trying to sell some of the stuff Ciccolanti was warning us about !

Offline Dee

Dumb Dumb x 1 View List

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #6 on: December 25, 2022, 06:25:41 AM »
  "  I didn't get into Steve's eschatology or dissecting his personal life, but I did think his observations concerning geo-politics and the PTB are mostly accurate.  In fact if he is some kind of masonic dude, he best watch his step."

^^^I AGREE^^^

When I posted the video, I wasn't so concerned with his religion or politics..or if he were a Mason. I hav8 my own church and faith, and whatever he may say on that level will change nothing.

In world economics, He just seems to 'connect' the dots' as very few have. The cozy connection between big money, big government, big power brokers and big corruption, should be disturb8ing to anybody.

In any case, anyone here can either take it..or trash it..no harm done...

i wouldn't go to him for spiritual counsel..but financial counsel may be another matter.

In any case, I don't care to go on haranguing about little or nothing. So let's let it go.

Offline Dee

« Reply #7 on: December 25, 2022, 07:19:54 AM »
Yeah, some folks like a little leaven in their bread, and recommend that other folks try it.  8)
Dumb Dumb x 1 View List

Offline Dee

« Reply #8 on: December 25, 2022, 07:39:53 AM »
Dumb Dumb x 1 View List

Offline Dee

« Reply #9 on: December 25, 2022, 08:00:02 AM »
  I did view 6your re-posted video..

Be 5careful who you use as a reference...

https://www.smh.com.au/national/uap-candidate-ingram-spencer-granted-bail-days-before-federal-election-20220518-p5ama0.html

From the news item..

" Police allege Spencer used his mobile phone to repeatedly make unwanted contact with the woman between January 9 and the day he was arrested and taken into custody."

Incidently, Ingram was trying to sell some of the stuff Ciccolanti was warning us about !

Sounds more like a Democratic council vs Trump  to me. He's a political  candidate and his political opponent, a known feminist, complained to the political police.

https://attackthesystem.com/2022/05/02/why-is-libertarian-ingram-spencer-in-jail/

Dumb Dumb x 1 View List