Author Topic: ..Food for thought..  (Read 163 times)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
..Food for thought..
« on: January 16, 2023, 01:28:21 AM »
  A hypothetical..

You are a very lofty political figure...high enough that you have access to the most critically classified documents.

You want to keep some of these documents..   Illegal to do,..yes, but you still want some.

Next..where to hide them?  Well, you can hide them in the garage..behind the snowblower..

One problem..you have a crack-head son, who due to your position, has been dealing with the Chinese Communists.

Would he possibly have a need for some meth or crack..and sell some of those papers?

Nah! Not a chance..but just in case he does consider it..you hide the papers behind the Shop-Vac instead.

There..that will take care of that !  ;)  :D  ;D ;D
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
Re: ..Food for thought..
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2023, 01:45:43 AM »
Well, I suppose thats "food" for thought, but not much "thought".

I'm not sure Biden is involved in this whole "secret document scheme".

Historically, Joe Biden has always been dumb as a post, and knowing that, what could he possibly want with "secret documents"?

He keeps saying he's gonna run in 24, but the midterms are over, and "shazam", up pops these "secret documents" This shenanigan has pretty much killed that 24 run, and I'm thinking Klamidia is about to become El Presidente' very soon.
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett
Dumb Dumb x 1 View List

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
Re: ..Food for thought..
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2023, 08:36:06 AM »
  Yes...I do believe the documents are a boon for the Biden dumpers. 

They  have to shed the demented one...but they have a problem, he doesn't want to go..so they are looking for a way
  out, and this gives them  that..  ...And perhaps not entirely by accident..
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)