Author Topic: What's with New Yorkers?  (Read 1823 times)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
What's with New Yorkers?
« on: January 21, 2023, 07:35:28 AM »
  I don't speak to the city-bred ones here, but to our rural friends.  Why is there almost no activity on here?

I know there are many coyote and chuck hunters around..

Why aren't more NY residents outraged by that HOCHUL tyrant.  What are you doing personally, to stop her wrecking ball?
   Check out my adventure from yesterday;

IMBECILITY RUN AMOK !!  I went to look for a rifle to put up for a raffle at our American Legion post.  Most of the folks have several 'daily use" rifles, so they are mostly interested in a decorative, or "commemorative" type rifle... a "safe queen" if you wish.  I decided to keep it simple, and get a tribute rifle in a .22 LR.  Ruger usually has one going in their 10/22 model, so I shopped by my LGS for one of those.  I found one, only to find out about our governor's sheer stupidity..or unbridled petulance.. You can no longer purchase a .22 semi-auto rifle without a "pistol permit". ... either that or get an "automatic rifle permit"..which only seems to be a figment of Hochul's mind, since no information about it, has come down to county level..but likely just as restrictive. This includes the Marlin 60, Winchester wildcat and numerous other semi auto rifles of any caliber. cuts down who we can raffle it off to.  Our governor must have learned her 'gun savvy' from Alex Baldwin..  Vindictive critter, isn't she !

Sure, this crap by her is unconstitutional, but we will have to prove it in court..so it costs us both ways..

..But then when did wasting taxpayers money ever bother a Democrat ?

Our tax money was wasted against our interests and it will be our monetary support of worthy organizations to
   beat back this political madness.
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
Re: What's with New Yorkers?
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2023, 01:26:11 PM »
Does anybody in New York State give a  shat if our gun rights are being robbed out from under us !

We have an evil tyrant in Albany cutting away at our rights just as drastically as she possibly can, and I
  don't hear a peep from New Yorkers here !!

No small wonder such corrupt people can run roughshod over individual rights , supposedly preserved by our constitution !

.....Guess that is just how most Germans behaved in the 1930s.. 

...And how the government managed to kill several million people in their concentration camps..with nary a peep from the "the people"...
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)