Author Topic: had to laugh just now  (Read 301 times)

Offline Lloyd Smale

• Moderators
  • Trade Count: (32)
had to laugh just now
« on: January 16, 2023, 04:32:40 AM »
checking out my enemies on msn and theres an news article there that said Wyoming is passing a law banning electric cars by 2035. Made me smile that the libs dont like that. Always said if i was a young man again id have packed my bags and moved to either montana or wyoming. Seems to be a couple of the only sane states left. Have a sister in montana. She loves it and said she wouldnt come back to michigan and our liberal bs if they put a gun to her head.
blue lives matter
Agree Agree x 2 View List

Online Casull

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: had to laugh just now
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2023, 09:37:14 AM »
checking out my enemies on msn and theres an news article there that said Wyoming is passing a law banning electric cars by 2035. Made me smile that the libs dont like that. Always said if i was a young man again id have packed my bags and moved to either montana or wyoming. Seems to be a couple of the only sane states left. Have a sister in montana. She loves it and said she wouldnt come back to michigan and our liberal bs if they put a gun to her head.

I would certainly entertain it after retirement . . . if it weren't for the COLD weather.
Aim small, miss small!!!

Offline oldandslow

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2023, 04:09:31 AM »
Politically I believe it's a great place. In the real world it's far to cold and windy for this life long southwesterner. Wind I can put up with having done so my entire life but cold is something I just can't take much of. 85-90 degrees year round would suit me just fine.

Offline Lloyd Smale

• Moderators
  • Trade Count: (32)
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2023, 07:50:21 AM »
85-90 degrees year round would suit me just fine.
hell will be easier on you then me.
blue lives matter

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2023, 08:31:07 AM »
  South Dakota seems to be a freedom friendly state also.  A lot of positive features with SD..besises being #1 in GDP growth.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/South_Dakota

Also rated #1 state to retire.   
   https://www.usatoday.com/story/money/personalfinance/retirement/2018/07/12/state-rank-best-overall-retirement-south-dakota/771397002/

..Besides, Kristy Noem is the best looking governor of all.... way ahead of the hag we have as a poor excuse.. ;)  ;D
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)