Author Topic: Congress person’s son, acting like hoodlum  (Read 205 times)

Offline TrumpWon

• Trade Count: (0)
  • A Real Regular
Congress person’s son, acting like hoodlum
« on: January 25, 2023, 08:53:41 AM »
  I don't know about Rep Womack,  but usually anyone's kid can learn from past troubles with the law..but it apparently doesn't count with this lame-brain.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/rep-steve-womacks-son-james-arrested-on-a-dozen-charges/ar-AA16HFUe?li=BBnbfcL

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
Re: Congress person’s son, acting like hoodlum
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2023, 09:31:15 AM »
  I don't know about Rep Womack,  but usually anyone's kid can learn from past troubles with the law..but it apparently doesn't count with this lame-brain.
 INFESTATION
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/rep-steve-womacks-son-james-arrested-on-a-dozen-charges/ar-AA16HFUe?li=BBnbfcL
   Keep him in the slammer until he is toothless, if necessary. But bad as he seems to be, it appears he can
  Look in his britches and see if he is male or female..

Has Rep Womack mentioned any confusion as to whether this is his son...or his daughter?

If not, then the STUPID INFESTATION hasn't spread to the parents YET, but just a son so far..
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Online Casull

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2023, 08:33:05 AM »
Sure is a shame when parents can't control their 35 YEAR OLD child.   ::)
Aim small, miss small!!!

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2023, 10:46:14 AM »
Sure is a shame when parents can't control their 35 YEAR OLD child.   ::)

No surprise...  Now they can't control their teenagers, since the wokists tell them they can righteously defy and lie
    to their parents, if they want  get body parts mutilated ..or kill off their grandchild before it is born..

..And their teachers will assist as much as possible in promoting those lies..
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)