Author Topic: Manhattan DA who wants to jail Trump..  (Read 617 times)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
Manhattan DA who wants to jail Trump..
« on: March 19, 2023, 07:28:05 AM »
  Alvin Bragg, Manhattan DA who wants to jail Trump, is a weird combination..after several others have refused to even consider the case.

George Soros gave dirty money to corrupt politicians who were running for DA in many cases.  He handed Alvin Bragg $1,000,000 !  Do you suppose for a moment that the money had anything to do with his actions?

Do you wonder why some DAs across the country are working to favor criminal's actions...rather then the people the crimes are committed against.  Here's why...they are owned by Soros..

https://nypost.com/2023/01/22/george-soros-spent-40m-getting-lefty-district-attorneys-officials-elected-all-over-the-country/

https://nypost.com/2022/01/04/manhattan-da-alvin-bragg-to-stop-seeking-prison-in-some-cases/
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline moamonkey

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Contributor
  • 478-737-7622
Re: Manhattan DA who wants to jail Trump..
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2023, 04:33:32 PM »
Someone needs to do the country a favor and reduce this snake to nothing but an afterthought.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Offline magooch

« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2023, 05:21:19 AM »
Someone needs to do the country a favor and reduce this snake to nothing but an afterthought.
Well okay, but why not be inclusive and treat the giver and the taker snakes the same?
Swingem
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2023, 02:29:07 AM »
Well okay, but why not be inclusive and treat the giver and the taker snakes the same?

OK, I'll bite...Who is the giver snake and who is the taker snake?
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline magooch

« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2023, 09:18:00 AM »
Well, the "giver snake" is Soros and the taker snakes are those who take his political contributions.
Swingem

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2023, 10:08:49 AM »
Well, the "giver snake" is Soros and the taker snakes are those who take his political contributions.

OK...sounds good!