Author Topic: Child safety?  (Read 376 times)

Offline jh45gun

• Trade Count: (0)
Child safety?
« on: July 27, 2004, 04:22:26 AM »
Watching the news this morning the witch senator from New York was on a clip from last night with her speach from the DNC. One comment was about the safety of our children in the future. I cannot but wonder knowing the liberals it I bet was a veiled message about gun control. Sure sounded like it to me. From what I can see anbout the few news clips I have seen as I have no interest watching the DNC the liberals are really playing cutesy with this no direct bashing Bush ect. Just goes to show how tricky the pukes are!
Said I never had much use for one, never said I didn't know how to use it.

Offline Shorty

Child safety?
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2004, 01:46:26 PM »
Yeah, they're all just sooo moderate, maybe even somewhat conservative! :roll:
Don't worry, they still have plenty of time to show their true colors, and they surely will. :wink:

Offline Mikey

• GBO Supporter
  • Moderators
  • Trade Count: (2)
Child safety?
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2004, 01:43:57 AM »
Well Shorty, they did just that last night at the dnc - edwards spilled it out - they will end this classist system of dividing the rich and the poor, which means they will thax the sh__ out of those who work to support those who don't.  I knew he and kerry were commie sons of b____s, and now they have gone and let it out themselves.

Looks like we have one choice - Bush or the communists.  Take your pick.  Mikey.

Offline papajohn428

• A Real Regular
Child safety?
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2004, 11:13:08 PM »
I turned it on for awhile, got tired of all the bloody rhetoric, so I turned the sound off.  Funny, every time they showed the audience, I could still hear the bleating! :(

PJ the Lupine
If you can shoot home invaders, why can't you shoot Homeland Invaders?