Author Topic: red dot for G20  (Read 391 times)

Offline redawg

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Avid Poster
red dot for G20
« on: March 07, 2004, 06:02:02 PM »
I'm looking to get a red dot sight for my Glock and was looking for some suggestions.  Right now I'm considering the Nikon, Bushnell Holosight and I've heard good things about the ones from Ultra-Dot.  Anybody have any experience with the Leupold Gilmore red dot sight?  Who'd have the best warranty?  I'm probably jumping the gun (pun intended) seeing's how I don't have the mount yet.  Still I'd like to hear your thoughts and suggestions.

Offline newfalguy101

• Trade Count: (0)
red dot for G20
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2004, 04:39:11 PM »
Dude!!!!  :D    I have seen you shoot that gun!! :shock: I would reccomend that you buy yourself a real metal gun that knows where the bullets are supposed to go!!!!!!!!!!

or as an after thought, try this get yersef a minimag flashlight and ducttape it to the dust cover on that there polymeeer gun o'yours and then use a magic marker to make a "reddot" in the middle of the lens  :)  :)  :)  :)

as you may have surmised by now, I dont have anything constructive to say so I will be taking my leave now  :wink:  :wink:
Trust in the LORD with all your heart,mind, and soul...........but......Front site, press, repeat as needed

Offline JCM

• Trade Count: (11)
  • Avid Poster
red dot for G20
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2004, 11:27:51 PM »
redawg,

Sent you a pm.  I've got a Bushnell Sportview on a G20 on a redfield mount.  I love the setup, but in the future will pickup a different reddot.  Haven't looked at any others so can't help you there.  For close shooting this setup is hard to beat and is tons of fun.  This still allows me to see my nightsights under the mount as well.

I've got an extra mount, if you're interested pm or email (jaymassey@hotmail.com).

Take care,
JCM