Author Topic: What not to like about Trump?  (Read 1902 times)

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
Re: What not to like about Trump?
« Reply #60 on: March 26, 2023, 11:54:42 AM »
Well when you put it so deliberate and eloquent who is to say ? I guess I have to go by voting records then. Sound better to you?

LOL, he's been practicing for years, trying to change my mind. Maybe he can tell you about the nice Texans he met when he was in Texas for a short time many years ago.
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Well if a person lives in Texas for anytime at all and they choose to move back to New York that certainly proves my point of brain freeze. No doubt about it. ;)

But aren't you glad they did.  8)
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Offline TrumpWon

• Trade Count: (0)
  • A Real Regular
« Reply #61 on: March 26, 2023, 12:58:00 PM »
Come on! Texans are just New Yorkers in cowboy hats. :)

Offline Mule 11

« Reply #62 on: March 26, 2023, 01:18:47 PM »
Well when you put it so deliberate and eloquent who is to say ? I guess I have to go by voting records then. Sound better to you?

LOL, he's been practicing for years, trying to change my mind. Maybe he can tell you about the nice Texans he met when he was in Texas for a short time many years ago.
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Well if a person lives in Texas for anytime at all and they choose to move back to New York that certainly proves my point of brain freeze. No doubt about it. ;)

New York and New York City are different, just like Houston is to Texas. You two are picking a fight with northern conservatives. Why?

Offline Mule 11

« Reply #63 on: March 26, 2023, 02:33:09 PM »
He was also a navy seal. You?
So what?

You call him an odd ball insecure dude and that is your comparison to President Trump. IMO, he was by far more of a man than you ever were or ever will be... That, somewhat...

Offline Bob Riebe

« Reply #64 on: March 26, 2023, 03:55:30 PM »
You call him an odd ball insecure dude and that is your comparison to President Trump. IMO, he was by far more of a man than you ever were or ever will be... That, somewhat...
So you lived in Minnesota when he was governor.
OH boo hoo hoo such ishy words. 

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #65 on: March 26, 2023, 04:18:53 PM »
Bob, when James George Janos, aka Jesse "The Body" Ventura became governor of "minnie-soda" the state had a budget surplus of 4 billion dollars. When "Jesse The Body Ventura exited the governors office the state had a deficit of 4.5 billion dollars.

So in 4 short years "The Body" was able to squander the states finances from solvency to insolvency.

What a true success story the "professional wrestler" really was. But alas, he has now faded into "obscurity" where fakes belong. 
But only after he sued the widow Navy Seal Chris Kyle, leaving her owing some $73,000.00 in attorney fees after a judge overturned his win, and he lost the appeal.
Yep! Ole Jesse "The Body" is a real "mans man".;)
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Offline Mule 11

« Reply #66 on: March 27, 2023, 03:05:24 AM »
Yeah, what was I thinking? You guys are right again, real men go on the World Wide Web and bash President Trump. I’ll try to do better next time ;)