Author Topic: John Kennedy Mercilessly Grills DEA Administrator: 'Why Don't You Do That?'  (Read 386 times)

Offline nw_hunter

• Trade Count: (4)
Kennedy offers a simple solution to the illegal drug problem in America, and a way to stop the cartels.We can send war machines, and billions of tax payers money around the world to countries we owe no allegiance to, but cannot do a simple thing like using our military to put a stop to Illegals, and drugs entering our country and killing our youth. Make Mexico an offer they cannot refuse.

When are we going to get someone in office with Balls big enough to protect this country from the cartels, and federal officials who protect them? Trump is as close as we have come, but not close enough. "It's frustrating"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WYKWksxrNxo
Freedom Of Speech.....Once we lose it, every other freedom will follow.

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
Indeed it is frustrating. You oughta see Texas because of the present regime. Everything our governor does, the Biden machine tries to thwart, and threatens with legal action. They're even threatening our governor.

There's nuthin accidental, or unintentional about what's goin on down here, its all by design.

The problem is, save for three border state governors, every other of the 47 other governors are either in agreement with Biden, or sittin on their hands complaining, but doing nuthin.

The original concept of the  "united" states was strength in numbers, the 2nd Amendment, and so on.

DO THE MATH: IF EVERY STATE OF THE REMAINING 47 STATES VOLUNTEERED 50 OFFICERS EACH, THAT WOULD ADD 2,350 ADDITIONAL OFFICERS ON THE BORDER.
IF THE SAME 47 STATES VOLUNTEERED 100 STATE GUARDSMEN THAT WOULD MEAN 4,700 ADDITIONAL GUARDSMEN ON THE BORDER.
A TOTAL OF 7,050 PERSONAL ASSISTING TEXAS, ARIZONA,  AND FLORIDA INSTEAD WAITIN ON SOME INDIVIDUAL TO RUSH IN AND SAVE THEM.

But even the so-called "red states" are sittin on their asses watchin and complaining, as these three border states fight the invasion, for our way of  life, our property, and many for their lives, and the federal government cares not at all.

No one man can save us down here, nor the rest of the country. We're on our own, especially down here, while everyone else complains, and waits for somebody to save us.

The calvary ain't coming, and it's just a matter of who goes first, but the "united" states aren't united, and the 2nd Amendment "by its original design", doesn't mean crap. It's become a myth, with Americans wailing for somebody to step up and save them.
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Online Mule 11

• Trade Count: (0)
Kennedy offers a simple solution to the illegal drug problem in America, and a way to stop the cartels.We can send war machines, and billions of tax payers money around the world to countries we owe no allegiance to, but cannot do a simple thing like using our military to put a stop to Illegals, and drugs entering our country and killing our youth. Make Mexico an offer they cannot refuse.

When are we going to get someone in office with Balls big enough to protect this country from the cartels, and federal officials who protect them? Trump is as close as we have come, but not close enough. "It's frustrating"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WYKWksxrNxo

“When are we going to get someone in office with balls big enough to protect this country” Answer,
Never. A better question is, when are we going to look down and see or use a pair?

Offline Drilling Man

• Trade Count: (0)
  Don't use illegal drugs and you won't have the problem!!

Everyone talks about mexico killing our kids, How about the kids STOP doing the drugs in the first place???

DM
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Offline nw_hunter

• Trade Count: (4)
  Don't use illegal drugs and you won't have the problem!!

Everyone talks about mexico killing our kids, How about the kids STOP doing the drugs in the first place???

DM

I don't use illegal drugs. I doubt that you do, or the majority of American citizens. But you and I, and the rest of the country are paying the price. We are suppose to be the guardians of our youth. Kids need adults to guide them responsibly. Allowing the Mexican cartels to continue doing business is our fault. "Not the Children of America. Our sorry ass government could stop it. And they could do it with, or without the help of the Mexican government.
Freedom Of Speech.....Once we lose it, every other freedom will follow.

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
If parents got outta their own world, and got involved in their kids lives, a lot of the problems would go away.

I PERSONALLY spent 21 years of my life watching kid get killed, in trouble, and on drugs while their parents were "doin their own thing". And you never saw the parents until the kid was dead, or in trouble, and you called them. Guess who they blamed? ::)
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett
Agree Agree x 1 View List