Author Topic: OK..break from politics..  (Read 162 times)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
OK..break from politics..
« on: June 05, 2023, 02:56:07 AM »
Kristin, one of my favorite models, who my son employs.  Delightful lady, with a sparkling and perky personality.  Some shots at my son's studio..

She and her husband have a little girl..here she is artfully hiding her "baby bump", this time a boy is expected..

https://www.facebook.com/reel/1484649588943504
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline gypsyman

• Trade Count: (1)
Re: OK..break from politics..
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2023, 03:01:38 AM »
Beautiful young lady!! Wish her and family a smooth road ahead!!
We keep trying peace, it usually doesn't work!!Remember(12/7/41)(9/11/01) gypsyman

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
Re: OK..break from politics..
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2023, 03:11:49 AM »
  My son uses some models who are more "drop dead gorgeous", but Kristen has such a beautiful personality..it adds to her natural beauty.

I sometimes sit in on shoots and know many of his models.  It is interesting to watch the experienced pros work. He doesn't have to do much coaching, they just move fluidly from one pose to another.

He coaches perhaps 20% of the shots with a pro model, the rest are automatically done by the experience of the model.
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)