Author Topic: Trump Say Andrew Cuomo Was Better Than Desantis On COVID-19  (Read 162 times)

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
Well it seems that Donald Trump has fully embraced the role of "politician", as he's saying that NYS did better during the COVID-19 crisis than Florida.
An incessant complainer of "fake news" has now become the pervayer of "fake news". Even if it's not true, and even if the one you're lying about is a fellow republican.

https://floridapolitics.com/archives/615423-donald-trump-continues-arguing-ron-desantis-was-worse-than-andrew-cuomo-during-pandemic/
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Offline Dee

Re: Trump Say Andrew Cuomo Was Better Than Desantis On COVID-19
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2023, 07:30:10 AM »
Trumps "fake news" is fake. How sad.

States ranked by COVID-19 death rates.

https://www.beckershospitalreview.com/public-health/us-coronavirus-deaths-by-state-july-1.html

Offline Dee

« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2023, 02:37:22 AM »
  ;D

Offline gypsyman

• Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2023, 04:23:33 PM »
Trump is doing, exactly what the Democrats don't do. They might disagree with one another in private, but are lockstep with each other in public. As far as the numbers of people that died from covid, biggest line of H--S-- ever thrown out there. I started my part time job delivering caskets when this started. People that had cancer, heart problems, 80 or 90 years old bedridden for years, motor vehicle accident, you name it. If they had covid, that's what went on the death certificate. Instead of bad mouthing DeSantis, and wanted to make brownie points, he'd come out and say elect me, and and we'll do a complete investigation into this entire covid affair and actually hold people accountable!!(fat chance of that I'm afraid)
We keep trying peace, it usually doesn't work!!Remember(12/7/41)(9/11/01) gypsyman

Offline Dee

« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2023, 05:22:18 PM »
Desantis isn't really trash talking Trump, but is answering loaded questions from the press regarding insults directed towards him from Trump.
The press wants Desantis to jump into the mud, but so far he really hasn't.
I hope he continues to stay away from the mud slinging.
Agree Agree x 1 View List