Author Topic: ...Wish I could paste it here..  (Read 162 times)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
...Wish I could paste it here..
« on: June 14, 2023, 05:21:40 AM »
  My son showed me a video from the neighboring county jail, in the central hall for inmates.  My grandson, the 'big blacksmith', is a corrections officer
   there.
  It seems there was one inmate that was bullying the rest, and the head sergeant got a call that he had emptied the recreation (?) area.

So the sergeant took my grandson with him to check the area out. My grandson stood along side while the Sgt tried to talk to Mr Badazz.

When the bad guy made a move on the Sgt, my grandson made sure he found out what a high body slam onto a concrete floor feels like.

I rather wonder how that went over with the other, (bullied) inmates?
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline Lloyd Smale

• Moderators
  • Trade Count: (32)
Re: ...Wish I could paste it here..
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2023, 07:58:32 AM »
back in my misbehaved years i got into MANY bar fights, even was a bouncer for a couple years for a part time job. found that the bigger ones were the easiest to deal with. most of them only had intimidation and had little real fighting ability because they never had to fight.
blue lives matter

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
Re: ...Wish I could paste it here..
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2023, 09:28:28 AM »
Back in my 21 year career, I found out that real badasses come in all shapes and sizes
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett