Author Topic: Purpose of this Forum - Please Read  (Read 9475 times)

Offline Graybeard

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (69)
Purpose of this Forum - Please Read
« on: December 10, 2003, 05:53:09 PM »
OK let's try this one more time.

This Forum is NOT the normal Forum on GBO. It is NOT for discussion between members. Look on this Forum as an addendum to the LBT Catalog if you will. As such consider it to be PAID ADVERTISING. It is NOT an open forum in the sense all others on the site are.

It has a VERY NARROW FOCUS.  It is a place where members can ask Veral Smith questions about LBT molds, casting in general or other questions pertaining to the use of LBT products or general bullet casting questions. It is a place to get Veral Smith's views on the subject.

Feel free to jump in and ask another question or make a comment you hope Veral will add his thoughts on. DO NOT get involved in a cross talk member to member here. If you feel the need to do that please use the Cast Bullet Forum or the PM or e-mail function of the site.

This Forum is here because Veral Smith and LBT the owner is an advertiser on this site. I am providing this Forum as a service to LBT and the members of this site where you can have a free interchange of ideas with Veral and pick his brain on the subject of casting bullets.

I proposed it to Veral as an alternative to him adding a limited Q&A to his site and catalog. He agreed to it. He can then answer a question here once for everyone to read and gain his insight on rather than having his phone ringing taking time away from making molds or answering letters or e-mails. Saves him valuable shop time and gives you access to his years of experience both. This should be a WIN-WIN situation for everyone. But not if we let it become just another discussion forum where members answer each other's questions and get into side bar discussions.

Thanks for your understanding and cooperation.

Link to Veral's Catalog: http://www.graybeardoutdoors.com/lbt/index.htm

GB

Bill aka the Graybeard
President, Graybeard Outdoor Enterprises
256-435-1125

I am not a lawyer and do not give legal advice.

Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life anyone who believes in Him will have everlasting life!