Author Topic: Hunter just helped seal the 2024 White House race..  (Read 250 times)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
Re: Hunter just helped seal the 2024 White House race..
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2023, 03:08:07 AM »
Newt Gingrich got ran out of Congress for his lying hypocrisy. Newt gave us NAFTA & GAT and said it would be good for our economy. Newt also said that Donald Trump running for president was a joke. Newt also predicted "the red wave" that wasn't.

Newt Gingrich is a "RINO joke". You and me have a better handle on the election than he does, and I personally don't think republicans have a snowballs chance in hell of out cheating the democrats.
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Online DDZ

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2023, 05:45:45 AM »
Newt Gingrich got ran out of Congress for his lying hypocrisy. Newt gave us NAFTA & GAT and said it would be good for our economy. Newt also said that Donald Trump running for president was a joke. Newt also predicted "the red wave" that wasn't.

Newt Gingrich is a "RINO joke". You and me have a better handle on the election than he does, and I personally don't think republicans have a snowballs chance in hell of out cheating the democrats.

Yep, most seem to forget what happened in the 2020 election, and the mid term election. They also forget nothing has been done to fix the cheatin bastards from cheating. Especially in the swing states. Add that to all the illegals that are flowing in that will vote, and the majority of republicans that actually hate a true conservative, and the increasing number of ignorant and stupid people. A Trump of DeSantis isn't going to win anything.   

Yes Newt is as pathetic as the rest of the Rinos that pretend to be republicans.   
Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.    Wm. Penn

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2023, 06:51:17 AM »
  I have read some of Newt's books...he has a towering intellect.  It was his "contract with America"  when speaker, that brought Slick Willie
  as much into line as anyone could manage.

Willie is perhaps more malleable than Hillary, ...not so much a sure Marxist.   Perhaps both flirted, but only Hillary fell..and hard !

https://freebeacon.com/politics/bill-clinton-paid-500000-speak-russia-hillary-opposed-state-dept-sanctions/
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline Dee

« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2023, 10:19:25 AM »
Ig do you not remember Gingrich literally getting run out of Congress? Seriously?
While he was giving slick Willie hell over Monica Lewinsky he was screwing one of his staffers behind his wifes back, and while his wife was battling cancer, and he is currently married to a woman 22 years his junior
Are you not aware what newts "contract with America was his little babies NAFTA and GAT did to the American trucking industry? Seriously?
NAFTA and GAT two of the debacles by Gingrich that Trump UNDID to get the Divided States back on its feet,

He's a moral dog so much so that his low moral conduct, back door politics, and hypocrisy, got him ran out of Congress.

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2023, 11:12:06 AM »
  While I don't care to go into an argument, I will say my basic information concerning Newt's personal life came from his biography, written by
  Mathew Green and Jeff Crouch.  I shy away from tabloids or rumor mills.

The first lie..that Newt served his first wife divorce papers, while she was dying of cancer..A BIG FAT LIE.. by his enemies, don't swallow it !

True, he and his wife had an argument while she was in the hospital, having a tumor removed.  However, they had been legally separated for some time, and the papers had been served weeks before...and after that minor surgery, she lived on.

Even the "fact checkers" had to admit to the truth..  https://www.factcheck.org/2011/12/the-gingrich-divorce-myth/

The phony story about him serving her papers in the hospital was published by MOTHER JONES magazine in 1984..  consider the source..

Another story, "Newt left congress in disgrace",,,well, that's how Mitt Romney, that icon of conservatism explained it.  True, some Republicans were angry because they had just lost the majority..days before, so Newt left of his own accord.

Mit Romny's "disgrace" explanation came from an ethics investigation from when Mitt taught at Kennesaw State college, and sent out letters for campaign donations, some claimed that wasn't kosher !

From there, who do you believe, Newt or Mitt?  Here too, the fact checkers have to admit the true story.

https://www.politifact.com/article/2012/jan/23/did-gingrich-leave-speakership-disgrace/

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #6 on: June 25, 2023, 11:16:43 AM »
  I don't want to get involved in an extended argument, so will recommend that you read Newt's biography, by Greene and Crouch..

IMO... It is more trustworthy than either MOTHER JONES or Mitt Romney.. 

https://www.amazon.com/Newt-Gingrich-Rise-Party-Entrepreneur/dp/070063326X/ref=asc_df_070063326X/?tag=hyprod-20&linkCode=df0&hvadid=598351558985&hvpos

BTW;  Jackie Battley, Newt's first wife who was years older than he, did not die until 2013..and then of different health issues..

Offline Dee

« Reply #7 on: June 25, 2023, 12:04:09 PM »
I'm aware of all that, but if you're ok with lauding a well known RINO it's your right.