Author Topic: capitol Police Chief interview on Tucker Carlson  (Read 397 times)

Offline nw_hunter

• Trade Count: (4)
capitol Police Chief interview on Tucker Carlson
« on: August 11, 2023, 09:59:28 AM »

I wonder why he is the former Chief, and why Tuckers video of this was suppose to air on Faux in April. :o
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W9R9oysRLK4

Freedom Of Speech.....Once we lose it, every other freedom will follow.

Offline gypsyman

• Trade Count: (1)
Re: capitol Police Chief interview on Tucker Carlson
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2023, 04:32:55 PM »
Watched about 20 minute's of it, and had to hit the sack. Same as tonight. If I get a chance I'll try and watch the whole thing. Sad part, we all know what a set up it was, and the show goes on, and on, and on. The old saying, the wheels of justice turn slowly, especially when it all funded by the American taxpayer!
We keep trying peace, it usually doesn't work!!Remember(12/7/41)(9/11/01) gypsyman

Online DDZ

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2023, 04:45:24 AM »
Another great job by Tucker on interviewing the capitol chief of police. Anyone with any bit of an open mind can see Jan.6 was a setup to mainly get Trump, and his supporters. The corruption in our government runs very wide and deep. Whats sad is the leftists in this country don't have any problem with the corruption, because Trump, and Trump supporters were the target, and still are.  Just the fact that the investigative Jan 6 commission refused to hear the Chief of Capitol police's testimony is enough to say it was all a setup. Led by democrats, and many republicans that hated Trump.
Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.    Wm. Penn

Offline TrumpWon

• A Real Regular
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2023, 07:57:07 AM »
So much for a setup. Here's the (secret?) transcript of his testimony before the J6 Select Committee

https://www.govinfo.gov/content/pkg/GPO-J6-TRANSCRIPT-CTRL0000071087/pdf/GPO-J6-TRANSCRIPT-CTRL0000071087.pdf

What to believe? Testimony under oath or self serving chit chat with a conspiracy promoting media personality?

Offline nw_hunter

• Trade Count: (4)
« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2023, 03:45:42 AM »
So much for a setup. Here's the (secret?) transcript of his testimony before the J6 Select Committee

https://www.govinfo.gov/content/pkg/GPO-J6-TRANSCRIPT-CTRL0000071087/pdf/GPO-J6-TRANSCRIPT-CTRL0000071087.pdf

What to believe? Testimony under oath or self serving chit chat with a conspiracy promoting media personality?

I see they even blacked out the names of the interviewers. I didn't read the full interview, because right off the bat they pitted him against his two assistant chiefs as to what they said, he said. Appears to be plants everywhere inside our (unbiased) government agencies. You might remember the assistant Chief that replaced him after the demonstrations on that day,( Yoganada Pittman) a Liberal person of color hand picked by  Nancy Peeloosley, then later was replaced when she received a vote of no confidence, then took a high paying job as Chief of police University Berkley Cal. Just outside Nancy Peeloosley's district. Here she is in her imo  racist interview at Berkley. I don't know about self serving chit chat, but I do know self serving Bull crap when I hear it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=phxO_ev0kH8

Freedom Of Speech.....Once we lose it, every other freedom will follow.

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2023, 02:55:27 AM »
  That many "redactions", the whole 'secret' report is worthless..  Better we watch how the "attack" transpired..see what they actually did, as to what they SAY they did.

It looks much more like the capital police were saying 'follow me'", rather than resisting any intrusion.. (2 min video)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QyWuw205um0
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Online DDZ

« Reply #6 on: August 15, 2023, 12:34:39 PM »
  That many "redactions", the whole 'secret' report is worthless..  Better we watch how the "attack" transpired..see what they actually did, as to what they SAY they did.

It looks much more like the capital police were saying 'follow me'", rather than resisting any intrusion.. (2 min video)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QyWuw205um0

Can't let any facts cloud the minds of stupid leftists.
Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.    Wm. Penn

Offline TrumpWon

• A Real Regular
« Reply #7 on: August 15, 2023, 03:34:15 PM »
Stupid would be the thousand people indicted or charged who never used the sure-fire "they invited me in" defense. :)

Next thing you know Iggy will claim that this is a photo of J6ers just before they were invited in  :)

Offline Tommyt

• Trade Count: (51)
« Reply #8 on: August 16, 2023, 08:08:36 AM »
Stupid would be the thousand people indicted or charged who never used the sure-fire "they invited me in" defense. :)

Next thing you know Iggy will claim that this is a photo of J6ers just before they were invited in  :)

I hope you fully understand
Your not appreciated nor wanted here
NOT ONE BIT

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #9 on: August 16, 2023, 10:31:12 AM »

I hope you fully understand
Your not appreciated nor wanted here
NOT ONE BIT

He's a troll. He's doing what trolls do.
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett
Agree Agree x 1 View List