Author Topic: Dizzy-knee does it again,,  (Read 181 times)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
Dizzy-knee does it again,,
« on: August 15, 2023, 03:58:30 AM »
  They did it again..produced another failure..  And they apparently did it on purpose!

The remake of "Snow White" is nothing more than "woke" trash..  Or in the case of Snow white, is that white trash ?

The current Snow White star says  the original (1937) movie, Prince chaming was a stalker.  Not only that, but he didn't get permission from
   Snow White..to kiss her.

https://nypost.com/2023/07/17/disneys-live-action-snow-white-takes-wokeness-to-absurd-new-low/

Well, how in blazes coild he get permission from a girl who was in a coma?  Must be he should left her in a state of suspended animation...

Just more STUPID..from an incredibly stupid bunch, by way of a subject that doesn't mean squat..outside of smashing tradition. !
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
Re: Dizzy-knee does it again,,
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2023, 06:02:53 AM »
I never considered Snow White a tradition. I've never seen the movie.
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Offline TrumpWon

• Trade Count: (0)
  • A Real Regular
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2023, 06:50:16 AM »
They can’t be that stupid, they have DeSantis on the run begging them to drop lawsuit :)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2023, 08:37:53 AM »
I never considered Snow White a tradition. I've never seen the movie.

I think if you check with generations of children, they would consider it as tradition, since many of them have seen it over and over, throughout their young lives.
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2023, 08:39:01 AM »
They can’t be that stupid, they have DeSantis on the run begging them to drop lawsuit :)

Whathas that to do with Dizzy-knee producing one blooper one after another?