Author Topic: Old man winter is just around the corner..and Kristen reminds us !  (Read 230 times)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
  Just som photos from my son's portfolio..

Kristen is perhaps my favorite of all the models he works with..her personality is A1..

Winter coming to opur hamlet..  I have long said that between May and November, there is no more beautiful place than RURAL New York State

First photo Kristen, then Brad's farm..about a mile from my home, near Brad's barn you will see a sawmill/logging yard run by a couple young brothers. 

Then "downtown" in my hometown.  Upper center of photo, red brick building at corner..a mini-Cabela's..to the left red building is town hall.
   Foreground, our church..drone nearly over my home.

..And My street..  Foreground..Chuck's mining and trucking co.   Those white roofed sheds are full of Mack trucks, his home, shop and office in background.  Village park and swimming pool obvious..beyond, on the corner..my son and I have our "compound' among the trees on the corner.

You can see from the aerial shots, that farms and country are available with a very short walk for anyone living in our small hamlet.

Photos a couple years old, some buildings modified since then.  Winter's coming...be ready.
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)