Author Topic: Wailing Wall  (Read 323 times)

Offline mcbammer

• Trade Count: (1)
Wailing Wall
« on: October 09, 2023, 06:01:04 AM »
Like Like x 1 View List

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
Re: Wailing Wall
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2023, 06:10:56 AM »
  Yes; it is inspiring.. I have kept tabs on it off and on, over several years.
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline mcbammer

« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2023, 06:49:07 AM »

One thing I noticed , the fence  in the middle  , men on one side women on the other .  I like the panoramic view & zoom in & out .     

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2023, 09:30:47 AM »

One thing I noticed , the fence  in the middle  , men on one side women on the other .  I like the panoramic view & zoom in & out .   

I believe that division of the space, between men and women, is a copy of the temple floor plan
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline mcbammer

« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2023, 09:40:45 AM »

I believe that division of the space, between men and women, is a copy of the temple floor plan

[/quote]   Perhaps ,  I know those praying at the W. wall  are not allowed on the Temple mount of which is in Palestinians control .    Ultimately is what the fight is all about .
 Ariel view  shows how small the W. wall  area  is compared to the whole Temple mount

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al-Aqsa_Mosque#/media/File:Jerusalem-2013(2)-Aerial-Temple_Mount-(south_exposure).jpg

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2023, 11:46:00 AM »

Perhaps ,  I know those praying at the W. wall  are not allowed on the Temple mount of which is in Palestinians control .    Ultimately is what the fight is all about .
 Ariel view  shows how small the W. wall  area  is compared to the whole Temple mount

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al-Aqsa_Mosque#/media/File:Jerusalem-2013(2)-Aerial-Temple_Mount-(south_exposure).jpg
[/quote]

Yes, it is a small area, when viewing the whole temple mount. ...And even then, the wall itself is not part of the original temple, but part
  of the foundational wall of the temple mount.  As Jesus said of the temple... "not one stone would be left upon another". (Matt 24:2)