Author Topic: Ramaswamy running for VP ?  (Read 365 times)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
Ramaswamy running for VP ?
« on: October 28, 2023, 06:47:07 AM »
    .....Running for VP...It looks like that to me.  ...And he may be a good choice for Trump..  First the very short video, .....then his rally in Vegas.

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/kNpbUIt67qY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=30ttK0QobGE

Tim Scott doing the same?  https://www.youtube.com/shorts/Yl-mRXQfDmI
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
Re: Ramaswamy running for VP ?
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2023, 07:29:33 AM »
I think it could be between him and sarah huckabee sanders.
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Offline moamonkey

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Contributor
  • 478-737-7622
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2023, 10:01:47 AM »
I’d take Sarah in a heartbeat. Tim Scott, maybe. Ramaswamy? I think he’s a snake and I don’t trust him.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2023, 10:26:56 AM »
Tim and Sarah, yes..  Ramaswamy.. born in Cincinatti, he is a no nonsense businessman..same as Trump..

Many of us years ago said it was time for a hard headed businessman to take controls and put the professional, political, parasite class aside.

It worked well for us with Trump and stands a better chance of working well with another business man alongside him.

In any case, having a VP with a strong, functioninhg brain..will be a stark relief from the Biden/Harris comedy hour..
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline wtxbadger

• Trade Count: (7)
  • A Real Regular
« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2023, 11:15:28 AM »
JMO but I think Trump would do well choosing Kari Lake as his VP. She's smart, quick on her feet and doesn't hold back on her stances.
wtxbadger

Offline Dee

« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2023, 12:29:03 PM »
JMO but I think Trump would do well choosing Kari Lake as his VP. She's smart, quick on her feet and doesn't hold back on her stances.

But her main experience in life is working for a salary talking into a TV camera. I'd prefer a proven business man with a lot of common sense, and not afraid to ruffle feathers.

Kari Lake couldn't get elected in her own state.

Offline mcbammer

• Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #6 on: October 28, 2023, 05:02:34 PM »

I do  think Trump would be better served by choosing outside the current POTUS Republican Canidates .   

Offline Lloyd Smale

• Moderators
  • Trade Count: (32)
« Reply #7 on: October 29, 2023, 12:41:19 AM »
i agree i dont care for any of them. my pick will probably never happen but is someone who could actualy run this country if trump died. i say jim jordan

I do  think Trump would be better served by choosing outside the current POTUS Republican Canidates .
blue lives matter

Offline Dee

« Reply #8 on: October 29, 2023, 03:04:02 AM »

I believe Ron DeSantis has proven to be a good governor, which to me, says he's a good business man. I think Trump has likely burned that bridge along with some others however. DeSantis would I think make a good vice president, or even president, and that idea is backed up by the fact that the media hates him.

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #9 on: October 29, 2023, 03:17:25 AM »

I like Kari Lake, you like her too, just as many MAGA folks do..but therein lies the paradox...  Trump needs to choose somebody who will pick up
     some of those votes that normally would be hesitant to vote for Trump.  He needs someone who can tip a few undecided his way.

The edge could be thin...and just a few votes here and there can make a difference.

Offline gypsyman

• Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #10 on: October 29, 2023, 11:40:18 AM »
 Just to P.O. everyone in congress, Trump wants to pull in votes, he should pick Jim Jordan. You don't want him for speaker, ok, how about VP!!
We keep trying peace, it usually doesn't work!!Remember(12/7/41)(9/11/01) gypsyman

Offline nw_hunter

• Trade Count: (4)
« Reply #11 on: October 29, 2023, 03:32:36 PM »
I think good Governors are more important and needed right now than VP'S.  If we had about 40 good Governors right now in office, they could tell DC to go fly a kite. There are many people who know about the functions of government that could be a VP. I think Lake would be a great candidate for Trump. She's smart, looks good in front of the cam. and is  (I believe a believer in the Constitution), and like Sarah Huc. Sanders would practice it. A good Governor has more power for good than a VP generally has. I still think Swammy is a snake oil salesman.

Here is a good example of why states need to step up (Like Texas) and tell the Fed to go to Hell. Tex proves voices from the states will work. Especially if you have a good conservative Governor. We need to keep the good ones where they are.

https://thenewamerican.com/us/immigration/biden-drops-plan-to-keep-migrants-in-texas-after-backlash-from-local-dems/
Freedom Of Speech.....Once we lose it, every other freedom will follow.

Offline magooch

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #12 on: November 01, 2023, 11:12:27 AM »
Until the election process across the country gets fixed, I'm afraid it wouldn't matter who the Republicans run for President, or Vice President.  Bidumb let the whole world know what has taken place in our country and that is that "It doesn't matter how the people vote, it's who counts the vote."  We all know that Bidumb didn't get the votes that he was given credit for.  If that really was the correct numbers, then this country is doomed.  It very well might be doomed anyway because it sure looks like there is nothing stopping the next election from being even more fraudulent than the last one.
Swingem